Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“You wouldn’t intentionally make a cripple compete in a race? How rude and insensitive”

1 Like

“if only the storm didnt quit, I still need to break even with Godzilla” Deacon said

1 Like

“Just the fact that In shot Alexei in his ■■■ might indicate that I could use sensitivity training. Just don’t count on me actually showing up, even if ordered to.” Catina replied.

1 Like

(I wish we had that Storm and Legion civil war.)

“Your answer leads me to believe you have absolutely no respect for military structure, or decorum, I refuse to further converse with you” Dean turns away

"Catina A131. Lt. Alpha Company. UNSC.

I was trained by Kurt 051 to be the absolute best, the best disciplined, the best taught, and the best physical fitness. My training is better than the training the Spartan II’s received."

Catina told Dean. Remembering what had metaphorically been pounded into her head.

(No, they all died, don’t try and pull a fast one on me)

“You still seem to not care about orders, which would suggest opposite to what you just said”

(I believe they only got up to Katana, before Kurt did a rip, sorry, Saber)

(idk I was mostly bsing anyways lol)

1 Like

(And I was referencing from the book this is all from lol)

(tfw i did this and was burned at the stake)

Sky waited patiently, finally keeping her gaze locked with Alexei.

(there’s a huge difference though squeaves)

:mask: is there?

(yes,a huge difference, I’m not making a cut in half ship magically fix itself, or a hat forcefully stay, or zooming past Earth’s defenses without a care in the world)

ruth ur heckin gay to me now

(The ones whom took part in Operation PROMETHEUS. Those who didn’t join that mission, and those who came into being as Spartans later on, did not.)

“You opinion, which reeks of arrogance. So allow me to counter-not care what you say.”

2 Likes

“Alexei. I hope you know that you’re going to die in the most painful way I can cook up.” Sky said.

1 Like

(If they came later, they aren’t Alpha company smh And any Alpha Company survivors would have Tom and Linda’d and been there to train the rest)

1 Like

■■■■ you, Stop belitting every ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ thing I do with my character.

3 Likes

(look guys, im sure german will rpbs this from being an issue. This rp isnt canon to the halo universe.)

(did the site’s filter break?)

1 Like