Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

(German did it)

1 Like

“Is that so?” Alexei said as the pelican landed. “There 5 km north. Wait for my go.”

1 Like

Sky shrugged, got up, light is green’d, and left.

1 Like

He grabbed her. “What did I say!”

1 Like

Drax Xulth aimed his beam rifle at sky’s back “say the word human and i will end her”

1 Like

Assault disembarks, “What’s our move?”

2 Likes

“We hit them at night, they’ll see it coming in the day, but night should be here by the time we reach the small outpost.” Alexei told them.

1 Like

Sky knocked him off with a flick of her wrist. “F*ck your plan.” Sky said, pulling Leo and Hannah out with her, followed by Grace Bridget and Aries.

2 Likes

“Sky, you’re going to get us all killed!” Leo said in panic.

2 Likes

“Wrong move ■■■■■. Should I?” Alexei asked over a private comm.

“Remove her, she shows no loyalty.” Achilles said. He gave an Evil smile as he grabs Sky again pulling his Bowie knife out and stabs it through her back hitting her spine.

2 Likes

“If you have Sniper Rifles, walk backwards with them at the ready, in case that Jackal tries something.” Hannah said to Aries and Bridget. As she got her own Sniper Rifle ready.

2 Likes

“B-but it misses!” Dipperman said in panic

1 Like

“Sky!” Leo took out his shield and slammed into Alexei. He grabbed Sky and started to run.

2 Likes

Dipperman doesn’t exist here.

“You should have learned your place.” Alexei said keeping her close to her to use as a shield. He quickly kicks Leo back

2 Likes

“Run. Leo, take care of them…” Sky said, going limp.

“NO!” Grace screamed. Aries pulled her along, Bridget taking a moment to stare hopelessly before tugging Hannah along.

1 Like

Leo stood up and took out his SMG. He aimed at Alexei. “Put her down.”

2 Likes

The Captain looks over with mild interest, “They make better shields when you take their weapons and make them run ahead”

2 Likes

Hannah aimed her Sniper Rifle. Putting a round through The Captain’s shoulder.

2 Likes

(now there is a slight problem… Wouldn’t the bowie knife break since he just stabbed through titanium… And hardened crystals…)

1 Like

“STOP THEM ALL YOU TAKE THEM PRISONER!” Alexei ordered. “We expected better of you Hannah.” He said pulling the knife out and stabbing it through Sky’s neck.

“She was ignorant she thought she could run the show.”

@RuthlessSkate94
(Then assassinaitons should not be possible)

2 Likes