Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

Bridget pulled Leo away, and the five ran as fast as they could from the pelican.

2 Likes

“No! NO! SKY! YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS!” Leo yelled as he ran.

2 Likes

(gameplay isn’t really cannon though)

1 Like

(Niether is this RP.)

1 Like

OOC: shouldn’t that be the most cannon?

1 Like

“You’ll die next Diego.” Hannah said as she ran. Calling Alexei by the name of her backhand happy, deceased Boyfriend.

2 Likes

(you focus with the mission human… I will hunt them… Its my job after all" Drax Xulth said clicking his beak

(Not really ace, in cannon one shot of a plasma rifle will kill a spartan… You know how many it takes in the games? Over 17)

2 Likes

Assault turns and guns her down with a spray of Assault Rifle fire

2 Likes

OOC: he’s always back and forth. Whatever’s in his favor.

IC: after a few hours, Daylight stopped to catch their breath. “Sky…” Grace said, before falling to the ground and starting to cry.

2 Likes

“Run little children run.” He laughed as Achilles watched them run. “But you should know Achilles had all your armor modfided.” He laughed as a large shock went through Hannah,Aries,Bridget, and Graces armor. It began to slow them down before restrainting them to the point where they can’t move.

2 Likes

(you say as I try to keep your character alive)

1 Like

(No they’re being taken prisoner now.)

1 Like

Leo watched the 4 collapse he got down and started to check. “I can fix this… I know I can…” he took out tools and started to panic.

2 Likes

OOC: why do they just get retained, but I got my leg got blown off?

1 Like

“Don’t bother Leo, you touch that armor they go boom.” Alexei said approaching him.

2 Likes

“Leo… You have to run… find your girlfriend… Don’t let Sky…” Bridget paused. “Don’t let her death be in vain.” She said, trapped in her armor.

2 Likes

Leo panicked and grabbed his shield and took off again. “I’m sorry… Sky…” he said to himself as he left Daylight behind.

2 Likes

Alexei aimed his shotgun at the Leo. “Achilles watched it all this was some test he set up, we were not gonna run in guns blazing at the First Wave commander. That would have been pure suicide.”

2 Likes

Grace started crying. “Bridget, I’m… Not ready to die… Not yet…” Grace sobbed.

“If you let them hear you, Grace… They’ll make it worse…” Aries said, shakiness evident in her voice.

4 Likes

Leo kept running, he tried to avoid turning around.

2 Likes