Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“It’s beautiful” 525 said, gesturing to the sky.

522 chuckled.

528 nodded.

2 Likes

OOC: Not Sky, just the sky…

1 Like

“Only thing left on this planet that is.” Jack told 525.

Blake hoped in the truck as he helped Kyanna in. “Jack…how old are you?”

“18” he responded

1 Like

“You missunderstand” 525 said, this time gesturing around himself “All of this is beautiful”

2 Likes

“What is exactly? If your referring to the ship than yeah, I mean it’s better than what we have.”

1 Like

“The collapse of everyone’s precious little government” 525 said with a heart laugh “What a time to be alive!”

3 Likes

“You realize, that if the Legion wins, your gonna be begging for it to be back. I mean yeah the UNSC were facists, but…never mind I’m sure you wouldn’t understand.”

1 Like

“My brother understands just fine” 528 said grimly.

“Can I punch him?” 522 asked.

“Be my guest” 525 answered, a savage tone in his voice.

2 Likes

“Don’t start anything, We don’t our only chance to beat the Legion trying to kill us.” Blake snapped.

1 Like

522 lowered his fist, and the triplets spoke together, each of their voices barely more than a growl “Yes, sir.”

2 Likes

“You realize how serious this situation is right now? This isn’t about saving that pathetic government that is the UNSC, this is about stopping a army that could do a hell of a lot worse than the UNSC ever could.”

Jack cleared his throat, not phased by the S-II ready to punch him. “Anyway, seriously we need to get you guys to the center. The sooner we get there the sooner we can go find other survivors.” Jack said hoping into the cab of the truck.

1 Like

Leo nodded and hopped in the back.

2 Likes

Jack began talking with someone as Templar loaded up and drove off, suddenly spoke up.

“Ummm quick question, you guys know a Blair Vallery? Scout teams came into contact with a ONI condor just now, outside Outpost 2 and she’s saying that she’s looking for your fireteam.” Jack said, as they drove down the streets.

2 Likes

Leo’s eyes widened and nodded, “Y-Yes! We do! Is she okay?”

2 Likes

“I assume, they just asked if we had you guys.” He went back to talking, as his eyes widened.

“Stop the truck.” Jack ordered, not Turing to face Templar. Suddenly he hopped out as the back opened, and all guns were aimed at Leo by the security team.

“OUT OF THE TRUCK AND ON THE GROUND NOW!” He yelled.

2 Likes

“What is the meaning of this?” Catina asked Jack.

1 Like

Leo put his hands up and got of the truck.

2 Likes

“Your running with a LR ■■■■■■■, one of the loyal forces Achilles hired, they’ve killed more of our boys then the Legion ever has.” Jack said as he put his boot on Leo’s back, as officers placed Handcuffs on Leo.

1 Like

“He was.” Catina said. “They abducted him, then shortly before you found us and subdued the Alpha Delgato, we abducted him back.” Catina told Jack as she stood right next to him, glaring down at him.

1 Like

“I was never deployed, the only time I was I escaped.” Leo added.

2 Likes