Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“it might remind him too much of Kiana…”

2 Likes

“Alright, I’ll find time to get one then.” He sighed.

1 Like

Teku walked to the feast to greet Deruk.

“Well alright, I guess for now I will just stay in my vessel.” Kek said as he shook Amand’s hand.

2 Likes

Deruk stood as he saw Teku enter and bowed “are you ready to cut the head off the snake… As the humans say…”

2 Likes

“About that, Jul has said has been thinking about ending this treaty and leaving it for the humans to finish, we have lost too much for this war. He is worried we will lose too many forces for this.”

Blake looked at Kyanna and took her hand. “I’m just happy your alive.”

1 Like

Deruk clicked his mandibles"now I believe you are a fool. Jul decided to do this in the first place because we cannot defeat the black legion alone, we have already suffered far less losses than we have whenever we were alone" Deruk said

“Oh shut up I’m not that easy to kill” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Leo was unable to sleep and just stared at the ceiling. He thought to himself.

2 Likes

“I am only repeating what he has said. While I do not agree with it. His saying is final though. I will try to convince him other wise.”

“But your still able to be killed.” He said kissing the side of her head. “Anyway, I don’t know if your heard but the Legion and First Wave have called for a temporary ceasefire.”

1 Like

“boring” Kyanna said giggling

“Allow me zealot… It has been too long since last I spoke to Jul” Deruk cleared his throat and looked at Teku “Rezzora is waiting for you” he said pointing to Rezzora who was cuffed on the arena floor

2 Likes

“Tell me about it.” He said giggling with her. “Anyway, how you feeling?”

Atan nodded. “Death is to merciful for the traitor.” He said in anger looking at him.

1 Like

“but it will suffice…” Deruk said

“Well I feel perfectly fixed together… What did I miss while I was out?”

2 Likes

“Nothing really other than the ceasefire. And Deacon had a hole blown through his leg.”

“If only we could execute him over and over. Each death more painful than the last. It would be a beautiful way to pass the time.”

1 Like

“we are not savages… Or magical for that matter” Deruk said chuckling

“Well” Kyanna yawned “I think I’m gonna sleep”

2 Likes

“Traitors deserve it though Deruk.” He said softly.

“Alright, Sleep tight Red. I’m gonna stay up a little bit more.”

1 Like

Kyanna nodded and fell asleep in her medical bed

“After the third time I would have gotten bored” Deruk said

2 Likes

“It is why you must be creative.”

1 Like

“Is there somewhere we can be alone?” Catina asked as she started leading Aries to the armor changing station.

2 Likes

Teku leaned in closer to Deruk, “You know friend, I had a little bit of time to think alone, and someone who can successfully gain the footing to stage a mutiny could be genuinely useful, his total hatred for humanity can be used, I do not know, but I do not think I can kill him, you can have Khexa do it, but… I just can not.” Teku said quietly.

2 Likes

Deruk clicked his mandibles “what do you propose Teku?”

2 Likes

“I do not know, but I just do not think that I can personally kill him, he can be useful.” Teku said.

2 Likes