Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“Your bunk area seems okay.” Aries said.

2 Likes

“Too much potential for the nieghbors and anyone passing through to complain.” Catina said and shrugged, but she also had a sheepish grin.

“Matter of fact. I had never given that any thought on a UNSC Warship. Neither The Bushido, nor The Lawgiver. And forget about Infinity. The latter is wayyy too crowded.”

2 Likes

“O-oh… Okay…” Aries said, falling into Catina’s arms.

2 Likes

Catina caught her, and exhaled as she held Aries in her arms. “We need to go somewhere no one will disturb us.” She whispered in Aries’s ear.

3 Likes

“Maybe a closet? My queen…” Aries said, hugging her as tight as possible.

2 Likes

“Maybe.” Catina quietly told Aries. “Is there a way to lock the door from the inside?”

2 Likes

“I understand Teku; however, it would dishonor him, his keep, and jul if we did not kill him for what he did”

2 Likes

“Is that not a better punishment?” Teku asked.

2 Likes

“Sure.” Aries said, kissing Catina again.

2 Likes

“I do not believe his whole keep should suffer because of his actions” Deruk said

2 Likes

“Then remove his name, the shame is even greater.” Teku said.

2 Likes

“this is very odd from you Teku… You seem most persistent in this… Why do you wish to see him live?”

2 Likes

(because he does what lord Rob wants!)

Dolof was sitting at a table prepared for the feast.

3 Likes

“It is exactly that… persistence, to me we seems so alike, in persistence, he is just a fool, but am I not?” Teku said with a dry laugh.

1 Like

“so you wish to see him live because of his similarities to you?”

1 Like

“… Perhaps to an extent.” Teku said.

1 Like

“how odd…” Deruk said

1 Like

“We are letting the traitor live? That does not seem like a good enough of a excuse shipmaster.” Atan stated.

1 Like

“I never said we are letting him live… I merely find this curious…” Deruk looked to Khexa “would you like the honor of slaying him then?”

Khexa thought for a moment then nervously nodded “yes Shipmaster, thank you”

2 Likes

“Take pride in killing the traitor.” Atan said, nodding his head as he walked by.

1 Like