Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

Kek dumped the things he had decided to take by the cryo pod that he had used on the trip there, before returning to the group.

Catina decided to put her helmet back on, and join everyone else outside again. “What did I miss, that resulted in The Blair Witch being knocked out?” Catina asked everyone present.

“Apparently Legion might have won Earth over.” Omega said.

“That has to be Bs and we all know it, you seriously can’t be believing her.” Blake said annoyed. As Omega looked over at him. Not saying a word he walks off to find a terminal.

Catina ignited her energy sword. “Just for even claiming that. I want to wait until she regains consciousness, then melt some of her skin with my sword, and stretch it out like salt water taffy.”

Omega found a terminal near the server room, he approched it and began to set up. He wondered for a second if he should let them all see. “Spartans, I found a terminal.”

Catina turned her head at a few of the people also in the room. Hannah, Aries, Blake, etc. Then she walked over to the terminal Omega had found.

Deacon and Kyanna made their way to omega “so let’s see it…” Deacon said

Blake followed as he turned the terminal on only to he greeted by the sight of live footage from security cameras on Earth, what Blair said had been true, Legion soldiers patrolled the streets, as People didn’t seem to fear them,they seemed welcome. In fact they had given people the freedom the UNSC took from them, Legion flags waved in the wind, it began to switch through multiple cameras. From different cities, it all seemed so calm and peaceful. Areas affected by the war were being rebuilt even.

“This can’t be real.” Omega said as he watched. "All my men who died to save them, the blood that was

“This. After we had seen them attacking civilians on Apollo IV. Not to mention working with the Storm Covenant, before betraying them and destroying Gahlogali!” Catina said. " And I still have the helmet cam footage of the civilians on Apollo IV being murdered by the black legion."

“There has to be a reason to all this…someone needs to wake her up.” Blake said as he went to grab her

1 Like

“And in case she is part of the reason we cannot return to Earth. I will first give her another pummeling.” Catina said.

Blake returned with Blair, who was already awake. “I’ve been punched harder kid.” She said as she looked at the terminal. “See? You’d be seen as the enemy if you attacked Earth.”

1 Like

“Ok then.” Catina said as she grabbed one of Blair’s index fingers, and snapped it as quickly as she could. “That is a start, for how you apparently made us look like criminals on Earth, and keep us from returning. Legally anyway.”

“because I wasn’t punching to kill… If I was you wouldn’t have a skull right now” Deacon said

1 Like

“Fair point. So why I am in here?”

1 Like

“I’m guessing so we can continue to have fun at your expense. For attempting to kill us, actually killing Leo, and no doubt being responsible for us no longer being welcome on Earth.” Catina said. Then she slapped Blair across her face.

“Awwww, I actually overheard on the comms, about you all questioning…Operation:Apollo.” She said smirking at Catina.

1 Like

Catina chuckled. Then grabbed a handful of Blair’s hair, and picked her up off the ground by it.

“Surprise surprise. oni filth like you would murder innocent people to satisify your own lust for power.” Catina said. Then she dropped Blair, who landed on her tailbone.

“And isn’t it ironic that one of oni’s former assassins is now practicing abject humiliation on you?” Catina asked the Blair Witch.

1 Like

“we’re all Spartans though… We’re all ONI’s play toys in one way or another” Deacon said

1 Like

“Oh and the UNSC were goody two shoes? Don’t give me that ■■■■, no one fights for good. Everyone fights for one thing that would give them power. And they would abuse it, and it needs is time.” She said as Omega grabbed her throat, beginning to squeeze.

“You pathetic ■■■■■…Thousands of young souls fought and died to free humanity from your clutches. Thousands of them gave up Their lives so that others could see tommorow. And now it all went to waste! THEY COULD OF HAD LIVES! INSTEAD THEY SPENT THEM FIGHTING YOU!” He shouted in anger his VISR turning red and he gripped Blairs head tightly and with a single motion SNAP! roared out into the room as Blair’s neck was broken at high speeds, her head completely turned around as her body quickly fell to the floor, dying before she even saw what was coming.

1 Like