Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

Deacon turned around and grabbed Blair by the throat “give me one reason right now why I shouldn’t kill you! I have family on earth and I refuse to believe they would warm up to the legion”

“You wanna see for yourself? You wanna know how this all started? ONI purposely sent the UNSC to attack them first. After that we had the Legion project defend themselves, every attack planned and ordered was all from ONI, the Legion was never planning to attack the UNSC in the first place because if we did things would have played out so differently. This game has been going a lot longer than any of you know.”

Deacon began to choke her “I swear to god I will slowly peel off every inch of your skin and force feed it to you”

“Deacon get off her, she’s more valuable Alive.” Blake told him.

“for now…” Deacon let go “when the time comes for this b*tch to die… I am feeding her her own skin…”

“Deacon…were not doing that.” Omega told him

“exactly, you aren’t” Deacon said as he walked out of the room to cool off

Omega sighed as he looked at Blair, who only smiled at him. “This war won’t be won you know that?” She asked him. “It will, but it will take time.” He said.

1 Like

Kek, heavily disconnected from the situation slowly boarded the Prowler, he then began to fiddle with Blair’s pistol, disassembling it, then taking some time to retrace his steps and re-assemble it.

3 Likes

Hannah walked up to Blair, still holding her knife. “You say not to kill her. But what about a few cuts, and eventually scars on her face?”

“Leave her alone, I will deal with her when the time comes, but for now…we have to leave. And Im gonna give you all a choice now. This war has asked so much from you all to the point it has pushed you past your limits at times, and I’m sure you all at time have wanted to quit.” Omega told everyone

“so… You’re asking if we want to stay or not?” Deacon asked

“Up to you, this was my fight since day 1 of the First Wave…You may stay or you may go.”

“I’m staying… Until earth is ours again…” Deacon said

“I am too…” Kyanna said

“You’re only gonna turn the people your trying to save against you.” Blair warned. “If you don’t believe me, get access to a terminal and insert this.” She pulled out a memory crystal.

“Lies.” Hannah said. “I have seen first hand how the Black Legion treated their own. Why should be believe what you say about Achilles asking for and being given a group hug by everyone on Earth?”

1 Like

“I have family on earth… And I know they wouldn’t accept this” Deacon growled

1 Like

“Play the crystal Deacon…and you’ll see.”

Deacon got tired of hearing her voice and knocked her unconscious with a punch

1 Like

She dropped the crystal as Omega picked it up and gripped it tightly. “Find a terminal.”