Halo: Ghosts of The Journey Special Edition RP

“And your gonna kill Deacon in the process. The First Wave is taking her into custody. Grace.” He sighed. “This is war, not everyone will survive…no one is safe from it.” He told her calmly looking into her eyes.

2 Likes

Grace fell to her knees, curling up on the floor. “Everything has been taken from me… My parents… My Sky… My Leo… My Blair…” Grace sobbed. Bridget knelt beside her.

“I’m still here for you, kid.” Bridget said, tears in her eyes. “I’m still here.” She repeated, Grace brokenly reaching for her. Bridget lovingly hugged Grace.

2 Likes

Blake felt disgusted everytime her name was said. “I don’t wanna hear that name anymore.” Blake said, looking at Leo as he bent down and grabbed his letter and pictures. “Grace,Bridget I need you to do me a favor for Leo one last time.”

2 Likes

“What do you need?” Bridget asked.

1 Like

“Take Leo’s body to Brazil and bury him there…I’m sure Catina will go with you as well. I have a feeling that’s where he wants to be laid to rest at.” He said taking Leo’s dog tags. And giving them to Grace. “I’m sorry she lied to you and Leo.” He said quietly to her

3 Likes

Kek was stirred and confused, but otherwise fine, he began taking small things off of the bodies on the ground.

1 Like

“You can count on it.” Catina said. Momentarily distracted from punching one of the ONI Soldiers, who was letting out some moans.

Then she dropped him onto the floor, and walked over to Blair. Enthusiastically yanking a piece of broken glass from Blair’s shoulder. “That didn’t hurt to bad did it?” Catina asked as she poked her index finger into the wound.

3 Likes

“■■■■ you.” She said coughing up blood.

1 Like

“If you kill her can I have her pistol?” Kek called out.

1 Like

“Nah. I think I will pass.” Catina retorted, shoulder bumping Blair and holding her middle finger up behind her as she walked away.

“Hey. why wait?” Catina asked. Taking Blair’s pistol and sliding across the floor it to Kek.

Catina then approached Fireteam Daylight, and particularly Aries. “What will you all do for the time being? As I will be going home to Brazil. At least for a little while.”

1 Like

“We’re not killing her.” Blake said as he started checking out Condors.

“You really are leaving? You think you can hide?” She asked him as Blake punched her.

“I’ve done it before. I can do it again.”

2 Likes

Kek quickly grabbed it and inspected it before placing on his side, “Thank you!” he chirped.

1 Like

“I’d love to go to Brazil with you, my love.” Aries said.

Grace continued sobbing into Bridget as she held the tags. “Aries… Catina… Get the body… Grace is too shaken up…” Bridget said, holding Grace as she screamed and cried.

2 Likes

Catina said nothing. Just placed Leo’s helmet back on his head, and carried his body into the Prowler. Placing it inside a cryopod for however long it would take for them to hitch a ride on a different ship, one that was bound for Earth.

Then she herself sat against an opposite wall from the pod Leo had been placed inside, and removed her helmet. Tears were streaming down her face, after the battle had ended and she fully realized that Leo had been killed. Catina forced herself to stay seated. Lest she go and maim, or even kill Blair with her Machete.

2 Likes

“even with that… There’s still the problem of those legion pigs holding earth… We would have to fight for Leo to get his rest… And… I’m good, I don’t need to interrogate her…” Deacon said

1 Like

“Sign me up.” Hannah said, finally being seen and not heard on this mission. “Kicking what’s left of the Legion off of Earth is both a want, and a need in my opinion.”

Blair snickered. “Really? You think you can kick the legion all off a Earth?”

“if i f*cking have to… I’m going to go with Kay… I know he’ll help…” Deacon said

1 Like

Hannah turned to face Blair. And pulled her knife.

“So the Covenant and Swords suddenly attack Earth, smart…if you wanna be seen as the enemy. The legion has done twice the better job than the UNSC ever could . People are starting to warm up to the Legion. You’d be surprised how well propaganda work, espcially when you believe every little thing you hear from your own enemies.”