Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“yes, it helps a lot when we are together…” Kiana said “what’s wrong?” She asked noticing Levi was looking away

4 Likes

“Oh right Kiana, I finished fixing your helmet. Want me to bring it now or would you rather pick it up later?” Leo asked.

2 Likes

“I’ll pick it up later”

“Ooh Kiana I need to talk to you alone some time” Kyanna said

“Alright… You can stop by later then”

4 Likes

“Your…not to be rude…but what’s up with your voice?..” Levi asked.

4 Likes

“During that time I need to work with Samuel on something.” Leo said.
“What project is it this time?” He asked.
“One of the many… Have you seen Sarah lately?” Leo asked.
Samuel shook his head. “She went to hang out with Grace and Sasha last night… and Sasha is right here…”
“Maybe she is still sleeping.” Leo replied.
“I hope she’s okay.” Samuel said as he kept eating.

4 Likes

Kiana pointed to the scar on her throat “that’s what’s wrong with it… It’s a long story but if you have the time I can share it”

5 Likes

Sasha laughed in response. nearly choking on her hashbrowns before swallowing. Vanessa rolled her eyes as Sasha turned to Leo and Samuel.

“Oh, She’s been hanging out with Grace alright” She chuckled.

Levi did his best to ignore Sasha, nodding in reply to Kiana.

“I’d be happy to hear it if you feel like it”

4 Likes

“She isn’t hurt, right?” Samuel asked Sasha.

4 Likes

“Oh, nononononnooooo!” She chuckled. “Quite the opposite!”

4 Likes

“What do you mean, exactly?” Samuel asked as he was intrigued by what Sasha was saying.

4 Likes

“Well you see ol’ Sammy boy, when a girl loses her man to a killer alien, she goes and hooks up with your sister to make them feel better!”

“Sasha…:” Vanessa began, before cutting herself off.

4 Likes

“Oh that’s nice… they’re close… friends… Wait… Did you say hook up?” Samuel asked.

4 Likes

“Yep!..maybe?..I don’t keep track. Point being, we went to check on Grace earlier and found her making out with your sister on the floor” Sasha answered as Vanessa brutally facepalmed.

4 Likes

Samuel shook his head and started to stand up. “I’ll be back in a little.”

4 Likes

“Don’t ruin their fun, we already tried”

“Stop saying ‘We’! It was all on you! I just had a pineapple I needed to ditch! AND EVEN THAT WAS YOUR FAULT!” Levi exclaimed, slamming his mug into the table.

4 Likes

“woah woah calm down” Kiana said

5 Likes

Levi sighed, composing himself before returning to his meal.

“So…do people generally scream like they’ve been shot every two seconds around here?” Vanessa asked. Levi clenched his teeth, before snapping his fork in half.

4 Likes

“actually yes… Most of the time” Kiana said… Anyways… I used to be UNSC, when reach was attacked a brute ripped off my arm… Which is why I have this robotic one… And I got a spike to the throat which is why I can’t speak… My helmet and this headband are specially made to use my thoughts as my voice… But I’m really happy now because I’m getting my voice back in a week"

5 Likes

Samuel sat back down, “I’ll talk to Sarah later…”

4 Likes

“Sounds good!..the getting your voice back part…its a shame you lost it at all…” Levi replied, leaping out of his seat to go get a new fork.

4 Likes