Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Winter looks surprised, “It’s concern”

3 Likes

Sarah nodded and hugged Grace.

“I know… I know…” Leo hugged Kyanna, “Do you know how long until our kid will be born?”

Samuel grabbed his gear and headed for the hangar.

4 Likes

“About five months Leo” Kyanna answered

5 Likes

“I love Kate a lot. She’s like a daughter to me… She used to call me mom… I hope nothing happened to make her stop that…” Sky said.

Grace picked her up and carried her.

4 Likes

Sasha, Vanessa and Levi quickly got suited up, grabbing their gear and heading to the hangar.

2 Likes

“That would work in our favor. And so much for my brilliant idea of finding a bank on some Colony other than Gao.” Catina said. “Then just have Midnight teleport us into the vault at three am, Rip the doors off a few deposit boxes while we are in our armor, and be teleported out of the vault .” Catina said. “It would have been a quick and easy heist.”

“And him too. We will need to find, or at least contact Titan. I know he would prefer helping us over serving Sky.” Catina said. “But we would have to warn him in advance of five crying newborn Humans. That is going to be a brutal lesson in sleep deprivation for the two of us, I can tell you that already.”

2 Likes

Sarah giggled. “Thanks for carrying me!”

“I thought it was around 5 or 4, maybe I miscalculated.” Leo replied.

“So are you going to get your arm cloned?” Samuel asked.

3 Likes

“Yeah… It’ll probably take a month but I’ll get it cloned” kiana answered

4 Likes

Leo smiled and put her down. “I’ll see you later.”

(Did Kiana get her voice back? It’s been a month since she got it cloned.)

2 Likes

(Plew… umm we can edit.)

2 Likes

(Say she never got it.)

1 Like

(Adapt to things. That is half the fun of writing out this story with others.)

3 Likes

“That is if the d*mn machine would work so I can get my voice back” Kiana added

4 Likes

“Ya… Leo mentioned about an error, I guess he wasn’t able to fix it.” Samuel said.

“I guess see ya… Stay safe.” Leo said as he kissed her.

3 Likes

(Wait if we skipped a month then nvm Leo was right, 5 months left… I’ll edit)

3 Likes

Blake woke up at the calling and got out of his bed. Going to the armory and Suiting up. Sighing as he wanted to go back to sleep.

2 Likes

“I will Leo” Kyanna said

3 Likes

“You’re welcome.” Grace said, putting their armor on.

“Yeah… At least Midnight and Arrikay will help.” Aries said. “Maybe Titan if he shows up. Gao is the only non LR colony kind to Brutes.”

3 Likes

“Shall we go look for a home to settle into? Suburbs or countryside by the way?” Catina asked. Someplace that we can park our ship in the front yard, or perhaps the back yard."

2 Likes

“Do you want to paint our armor to be matching or maybe paint a matching symbol onto them?” Sarah asked.

3 Likes