Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Well of course, we can work on that.” Aries said.

2 Likes

Lobster smiled as she slept, the worries balled in his stomach melting away. Slowly his eyes began to close, and he joined her asleep.

3 Likes

“And one more thing, looking to the immediate future.” Catina added. “We may need a way to come up with a lot of money, as quickly as possible. I only have the two hundred thousand and change, that I mentioned to you already.”

“And selling our Prowler might not be an option. We may need it for a quick escape from Gao.”

2 Likes

Bridget continued to rest soundly beside him.

T i m e s k i p e r o n i

“Finally, Draculus. Prepare Victory companies to deploy where the Gravemind was last sighted. Too much Flood biomass has been collected for us to do any substantial damage from orbit.”

“Sir! Multiple energy flares from the surface!” Butch called.

All four Victory companies gathered before Celosia in the Dark Star’s primary hangar, which was enough space to house the company of two thousand. Within the companies were special forces and the like, and Victoria stood at the front. She stood stiff with a salute to Celosia.

“I mean, there’s also the riches Jace ‘earned’ in this Prowler, which amounts to roughly 12 billion.” Aries said. “And that was before I left.” She paused. “Remember Titan? We could use him as a guard. Gao is friendly to Brutes.”

3 Likes

(I know he’s a villain and all, but, ya got a nice scheme man…)[quote=“squeaverking, post:20491, topic:29510”]
Sky hugged Kate tightly, before laying her in her pillow fort.
[/quote]

Winter opens the door slowly, and walks inside

3 Likes

“Hey.” Sky said, curling up with Kate and smiling at him.

3 Likes

Celosia looked over the assembled Spartans, taking a brief moment to scowl at Victoria. She saluted in return “At ease.” She commanded, and 2000 stances shifted.

“Today you will face the horrors of war.” She anouced, calmly, but with strength “A chance to see what we face.”

She waited for several seconds, allowing her words to hang in the air “The enemy you face today will not be beaten and turned off. It will kick and crawl and bite until it is wiped from this galaxy, or you are. Today is a day to prove yourself. Do not dissapoint me.”

3 Likes

“Yes ma’am!” resounded loudly throughout the room. Jasper appeared beside her.

“Your objective is the Draculus mind. Killing that, kills the Flood… Or long enough to destroy them properly.” Jasper said. “You’ll land as close as possible. We know little of the enemy. We trust you can adapt.” Jasper said.

“I guess we have to go too.” Sky said, kissing Kate on the forehead.

2 Likes

Winter waves, standing in the doorway awkwardly

4 Likes

“Bye Kate.” Sky said covering her up with a blanket.

“Daylight, to the hangar. We’re being deployed.” Sky ordered.

Grace stirred beside Sarah.

4 Likes

“Can you ask Sky to not make us go?” Sarah asked.

3 Likes

Kate looks at Winter, “Bye dad”

Winter waves and closes the door

3 Likes

“I… Sarah… I can’t do that to her… She needs us.” Grace said.

“Does she not like me anymore?” Sky asked.

3 Likes

“I couldn’t say” Winter says, “The mind of a child is known only to a child”

3 Likes

“Oh…” Sky said, depressed.

3 Likes

“At least you stay… I want you to be safe…” Sarah said.

3 Likes

“Me too… Look, we’ll go together. I’m sure Sky can handle whatever we’re fighting.”

3 Likes

“Alright… You gotta go Leo” Kyanna said

Kiana prepared her gear and headed towards the hangar, Titan was by her side “ready for another mission?”

“I suppose” Titan said

“What’s wrong big guy?”

“I haven’t seen kitty… Since our last mission”

“Titan… She probably left… Because of this team…”

“I know” Titan said

The two arrived at the hangar to see a pair of hunters waiting by Daylights pelican

3 Likes

Winter looks at her strangely (For winter at least, for most people it’s normal)

3 Likes

“That’s a new face from you.” Sky said.

4 Likes