Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Oh. I cannot believe you have all four hundred and seven seasons.” Damo said.

“Me too… I set up the baby’s room, down the hall.” Bridget said.

3 Likes

“They arrive so soon…” Lobster said, moving his hand over her belly.

3 Likes

Bridget smiled. “Soon…” Bridget said, opening her eyes and gazing at him.

3 Likes

“I… never thought I would get this chance” Lobster whispered.

3 Likes

Sky nodded at Winter and entered the room, taking Kate from William.

“To have children?” Bridget asked

3 Likes

“I have the movies to” Harold said and he looked in his bag of countless USBs

3 Likes

“To love someone…” Lobster answered, opening his eyes and running a finger down the side of her face “More than anything in the galaxy…”

3 Likes

Bridget smiled as widely as she could, before kissing him.

Sky shrugged her shoulders, picked up Kate, and left.

3 Likes

Lobster’s eyes widened in a brief moment of shock, returning the kiss.

3 Likes

(oh right let me edit.)

Bridget pressed her body to his, using him for warmth.

Sky sat with Kate in her room. “Who’s my little sweetheart?” Sky asked.

“I’m Kate, not your sweetheart, silly!” Kate giggled.

3 Likes

Blake sat in his room, trying to pull himself together.

“Come on, Blake stop dwelling in the past. It’s only making your situation worse.” He told himself, wiping the tears away and taking a few deep breaths.

“Come on…neither of them would want you to beat on yourself life this.” He said, standing up and walking out of his room, trying to wipe the look of depression from his face as he made his way down the hall, Until suddenly he felt Jess hug him from behind.

“I was just about to check your room!” She said hugging him tightly. “I was wondering where you were.”

“I’m right here, did you suddenly go blind?” He tried joking.

“Everytime I look at you my vision blurs.” She responded before Blake gave a quiet scoff.

“Funny.”

Jess let him go as she turned to look at him. “Is everything okay?” She asked looking at his face, becoming censorned.

“Yeah, everything’s fine…just some bad memories coming back again.” He responded.

“Oh, well come on…let’s go find something to do then.” She said taking his hand and walking down the hall with him.

2 Likes

Lobster wrapped his arms around her, hoping to be a shield from whatever may try to harm her,

3 Likes

“I love you.” Bridget said.

“All units.” Jasper said, and then saw a Wolverine arrive fresh from the Vehicle Depot. “All units.” He repeated, watching with satisfaction as the count of Wolverines on the Dark Star increased by exactly one Wolverine.

Sky hugged Kate tightly, before laying her in her pillow fort.

4 Likes

718575 came flying out of the door behind jasper “the ship as been inspected, major upgrades i would recommend include defense systems, engines, weapons and armour. Many more changes are listed in the report i just sent to your private data pad”

3 Likes

“How do I acquire a ‘class 10 combat skin’?” Jasper asked curiously.

2 Likes

“Perhaps ask for all those from Kay. Or at the very least we could ask him to point us towards a Sangheili weapon smith or two.” Catina said. “I am beyond willing to buy or somehow earn those Curveblades. Even just the five for our children seems a bit excessive.”

“And there is one other idea I had. Concerning “miss just had to shoot me with a sniper rifle”. Especially aftert I turned to face Lobster’s and Santiago’s cruiser, which was an actual threat.” Catina added. “What if the two of us discreetly whisked her away, and made her our special guest for not one, but two years?”

“I could see it now. We are such loving parents to out kids. Then after tending to them, we open the door to a cold, ugly room aboard our Prowler, to give her another day of hellish physical and psychological torture.”

2 Likes

“I would recommend a class 12, and unfortunately i doubt you can still find many” 718575 said with a sigh

3 Likes

Lobster moved his mouth to her ear, his words barely more than a breath “I love you”

3 Likes

“Cat, that sounds absolutely fantastic! And we can do it to Cabis Vul for daring to put his slimy fingers near you.” Aries said.

“Hm… And you say the engines are subpar… How am I to amend that?” Jasper asked.

Bridget shortly fell asleep in his arms, softly snoring

3 Likes

“We would need to soundproof one or two of the rooms on the Prowler.” Catina said.

“And I also imagine our special guest’s rooms will have Nursery Rhymes playing on a non-stop loop for those two years. I’m thinking Rock-A-By Baby, and The Wheels On The Bus.”

2 Likes