Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Hannah got up, moving into a crouching position by the tree she had been thrown into, and fired a Sniper round into Skavanius’s kidney area.

Skavanius and Venalius
10 Posts

OOC: Should Skavanius drop dead soon? Leaving only Vanalius.

1 Like

OOC: I have literally nearly fought and threatened everyone else on the team, making them all want me dead, since you were gone because Ender took control and I had to keep him from killing the elite.

Sky tore the Spartan from Winter’s back, tearing him apart. Zed’s body parts flew, streaking blood behind them as Sky ruthlessly ripped him apart, the armor restraint making him helpless to her ravaging. Skavanius gazed in horror, allowing Blake to take the shot and kill him. Venallius continued firing upon Daylight, realizing he would be overwhelmed.

Venallius
9 Posts

OOC: Well, now, after conversing with the rest of the group, Kaiborg, you’ve been heckin banned from the rp.

2 Likes

OOC: that was to be expected, so am I banned from the RVB one too? Wouldn’t be the first time something like that has happened. Also, wow, so bloody, so realistic, you can apparently rip a Spartan apart, amazing, so cool. See ya.
######note to self: never believe anybody who says the rp isn’t serious

Blake looked at the mangled mess that was Zed, in someways he was glad it had happened.

2 Likes

OOC: cool, I’d be happy too, so any of you know where I live? I’d be happy to let you have the chance.

Seeing Blake move slowly like he was savoring the moment. Hannah decided not to let him be a kill hog, since Skavanius did not throw him into a tree. She reloaded with her Sniper Rifle already scoped on him, and moved it up slightly to his head. Sending her next round clean through it.

“Sorry.” She said as she turned to Blake a second or two later. “But being thrown into a tree by him was slightly offensive”.

Vanalius
8 Posts

2 Likes

“No, I’m just thinking, in some ways I’m glad he’s dead, in other ways it only adds to the list of why I should leave ASAP.”

2 Likes

OOC: the hell did I throw you into a tree?! You know what, don’t reply. Don’t care, do as you want, effing eat my corpse.

#edgy

1 Like

Hannah took a chance with being a safe distance from Valinius. As she chose to examine Zed’s chest plate, then helmet, finding where Ender’s A.I. chip was stored.

“Boop!” Was what Hannah said as she activated her last Plasma Grenade and stuck it to Zed’s helmet, right over the A.I. Chip, then ran back to a safe distance.

Ender’s purple hardlight hologram appeared, screaming “NOOOO!” Before the grenade detonated, and his hologram turned into a few purple specks that flew off to the side, before they disappeared a second later.

OOC: She had been thrown into a tree by one off The Brutes they fought. And she killed him with her Sniper Rifle.

2 Likes

OOC: oh shut it, also @RedLynx23, Ender was already dead when Zed died…
Also, found out from German only reason this happened was becuase of Ender, realize I could have written him better and such but didn’t realize he pissed you all off enough for this, for that I will apologize.

######Effing hell how do I mute this

OOC: dude calm Down, go under topic controls, click the box that says watching, and go down and click mute.

OOC No he wasn’t. The A.I. lived through Zed being dismembered. Hurray for Hannah!

OOC: have it your way, also thanks @German, found it, BTW how do you pm? I have literally no idea.

OOC: that Idk

OOC: ah… Crap… Oh well thanks for the help, so know of any other halo rps I won’t get banned from?

OOC: click on the person’s icon, an there will be a blue box saying message.

OOC: The Boards How-To Topic

OOC: ah, good… Thanks for that… But seriously I am sorry that Ender pissed you all off, hadn’t realized I’d made a character that bad.