Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

OOC: where’s the pelican?

Skavanius roared and charged at her while Venallius stayed behind, shelling them with his Brute Shot.

Skavanius and Venallius
18 Posts

1 Like

Sarah nodded. “Ok-okay… It hurts a lot…” She said holding her head.

Samuel and Ana fired at the brutes.

Leo fired his carbine at them.

Skavanius and Venallius
17 Posts

2 Likes

“Brace!” Hannah said in her mind as Skavanius charged at her, delivering a forearm to her shield, and sending Hannah flying backwards into a tree trunk. “BAH!” Was the sound she made when she hit the tree, and got the wind knocked out of her.

1 Like

OOC: going with its either in the air or I don’t know what. Also, meet C1Z, Zed’s third personality which consists of all of the training he was given by the scientists he was… Made by.

As they fought they heard a slight whistling sound before Zed suddenly slammed feet first into one of the remaining Jackals, crushing it.
As he stood up from the kneeling position he was forced into, the way he moved seemed very… Robotic, his visor a silver grey.
“C1Z, reporting for duty. I appear to have suffered cranial damage, resulting in slight memory loss since my last activation. Who is the commanding officer?” He asked, his voice monotone and lifeless and standing ramrod straight as he pulled out his sniper, firing at the nearest enemy.

“He’s awake again.” Blake called out

1 Like

“What is your designation? Are you the commanding officer? If not please direct me to the nearest highest ranked official. Confirmation is required.” C1Z said monotonously, turning to look at Blake before shooting a Jackal near him.

OOC: You can’t break out of armor restraints.

“We’ll be okay… Just stay here…” Grace said, ensuring she was warm.

Sky blasted at Skavanius, who in turn batted her aside.

“F*ck!” She shouted.

Venallius and Skavanius
15 Posts

1 Like

OOC: Ender disabled it a while ago as I have stated and then I was shot in the head so I feel that evens it out. Also the elite wasn’t affected by it anyways, said it was becuase of his armour.

OOC: Then you are agreeing that you will stop posting in this topic and that Sky has every right to mangle your beloved Zed’s corpse, and spread his gorey organs across the snowy tundra, painting it red. Or pink, i dunno, that can be your choice if you want to be broken out of the restraint.

1 Like

“I don’t know, and I don’t care, but I’m not the commanding officer here.” Blake said reloading his sniper as he fired at the brutes.

Venallius and Skavanius
14 posts

2 Likes

OOC: well then an entire section of the rp needs to be deleted then and a whole lot of hate on Zed has to be rewritten. Also how did you armour lock him? Haven’t found that item yet in the wiki… Welp, guess I’m going to have to go and delete all my posts, yay!

######actually trying to be helpful now too…

OOC: Dude… Armor lock is definitely a big part of the wiki, unless you went to the Ninjago wiki. Anyway, I said Armor Restraint.

1 Like

OOC: I looked and I couldn’t find the item you used, I found armour lock… Ok found it but where does it say it can’t be disabled? There’s not much info on it… Also ha ha, I’m not an idiot.

Also I would’ve used this, Neural-inhibitor collar | Halo Alpha | Fandom, that would’ve prevented him from doing anything, at all.

Wil opened fire on Skavanius with his shotgun from within lethal range. Then used his booster to sidestep when Skavanius charged him and swung wildly at him as well.

Venalius and Skavanius
13 Posts

1 Like

OOC: No, I do know the Armor Restraint completely restricts movement for those inside MJOLNIR, which entombs them by powering down the armor. The same armor your character wears. He is not able to move his armor. If you’re capable of understanding this, of course, without being unreasonably up in arms about it, I would appreciate it.

IC: Grace fired upon Skavanius as he approached Sarah. “Don’t touch her!” She shouted.

Skavanius and Venallius
12 Posts

1 Like

Blake ran out of ammo for his sniper as he fired the last of his rounds.

“Great…every ■■■■■■■ time, no matter how much I pack, I run out of it quickly.” Blake grumbled to himself as he switched to his Assault rifle and loaded a shell into its chamber firing upon Venallius.

Skavanius and Venallius
12 Posts

1 Like

OOC: Indeed. You are still on Winter’s back.

Grace grabbed Sarah and began running as Skavanius got too close, Damo and Irzon working to try and keep him back.

Skavanius and Venallius
11 Posts

2 Likes

OOC: let everyone else know this then, a lot of what has happened needs to be rewrote.

OOC: woah im sure I need to do that, especially with how they all actually read the rp