Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Now that he is not much of a threat.” Hannah said. “Can we pull straws, or one of many written names out of a helmet to see who gets to toss him in a cell?” Which made Hannah laugh a little.

3 Likes

“I’ll take that action.”

2 Likes

“Why not just kill him” Cabis said crossing his arms

Maul moved uncomfortably behind Cabis “i think a cell will be fine”

2 Likes

The Pelican arrived at the bottom of a snowy mountain. Jackals and Grunts were entrenched and firing at them with plasma pistols.

2 Likes

“Should we jump out and counter attack alone? Or could this Pelican also swing around to face them and light them up?” Hannah asked as plasma rounds flew into the pelican through the open landing ramp, hitting the ceiling.

2 Likes

“Wow, cruel. BWHAHAHAH! Doesn’t really matter, won’t be the first time we’ve gotten thrown in a cell, we always get out then go somewhere else, ONI and the UNSC hate us for that!”

“Oh shut up” Levi sighed, standing up and slamming a mag into his AR while the door opened. Sasha stood behind him, primed and ready.

“Now I dunno about you, but I’m not sitting around in a tin can waiting for someone to maybe kill me. I’d much rather ask them myself” He exclaimed, sprinting out of the pelican and right into a nearby Brute, slamming his fist right into it’s mouth before spinning around, wrapping his arm around it’s neck and snapping it with a quick jerk as he opened fire on a group of nearby jackals. Sasha burst out of the pelican, raining bullets into the fray while finishing a Brute with a sharp kick to the throat.

“Commander…” Vanessa began.

2 Likes

“Yeah?” Sky asked, tearing a Jackal’s head from its body

2 Likes

“Welp, have fun! I’m going to see what I can repair on Zed… Oh creator no. NO! What did you hit you idiot?!” Ender screamed out, slight panic and fear in his tone as his voice started to corrupt. “No! No! Not again won’t let it happen agai-zkrrtzkz!”

OOC: ur armor restrained bro

“Nevermind” Vanessa replied as she began firing at several Jackals. Sasha finished gunning down a Brute as she ran out of ammo, tearing her knives out of the sheaths before sending them into the neck of another as a Jackal began blasting her with a needler. Spikes tore through her shields before embedding in her armor, exploding and dropping her to the ground. Levi rocketed through the air, unsheathing his blades and slicing the head off of the Jackal before impaling a Brute. He tore the swords out, before dashing over to Sasha. He knelt down next to her, attempting to make sense of the situation.

“Are you okay?”

“N-no” She coughed, blood seeping through her armor as she struggled to stand up, collapsing once again.

“I…I just got killed by a Jackal…T-That’s so…s-so lame…” She choked.

“No, you’re not dead…Not yet” Levi replied, tearing open a med-kit.

2 Likes

OOC: Ender broke that a while ago after the elite threatened Zed, Zed/Ender was then shot in the head by Blake, which allowed Ender to take control, my body was then later damaged enough for Ender to not be able to control and Blake apparently hit something that’s freaking Ender out and I’ve basically been getting F($&3) while trying to keep Ender in character and not killing anyone! I had to keep him monologuing so he didn’t destroy the pelican with an EMP! And everyone’s been getting pissy and going “RPBS” whenever I try to keep my guy from being killed or reveal something he can do to try and keep from being killed, along with Blake’s inner personalities breaking the 4th wall to also say “RPBS” and talk about how you’re allowing it! Fun times trying not to kill people or die! Yay for all! And also, here’s the thing, I agree that quite a bit of the stuff I’ve been doing is bs but it’s either that or die, seeing as how most of the times he could’ve been stopped, captured or knocked out someone decided, let’s try and kill him anyways!

OOC: I mean it’s not physically possible to break an armor restraint dude. This has been expressed in canon multiple times.

IC: “What is it, Vanessa?” Sky asked, continuing up the hill.

Grace carried Sarah to a pine tree, and rest with her under there. “Aww… You’re always so cute…” Grace smiled.

2 Likes

OOC: Sasha went down, Vanessa is fine.

1 Like

OOC: he’s an A.I. who’s been modified to be able to hack into nearly any communications devices and networks, given time, but it’s a lot, lot easier for him, disabling an armour lock connected to his armour is a piece of cake, Zed just stayed armour locked becuase of laziness, also, I’m probably going to be thrown out of the pelican, unconscious, soon.

Hannah deployed her Hardlight Shield to use for some cover, as she took the time to gather up some stray Plasma Grenades that a Brute dropped after it had been killed.

1 Like

Samuel swapped back to his regular AR mag and fired.
Ana fired her binary rifle at anything that was an enemy.
Leo chucked a few grenades at the enemies.

“Gr-Grace… Shouldn’t we be helping the team?” Sarah asked as she tried to stand up. “Owwww… my head…”

2 Likes

In the pelican Zed’s unconscious body continued to lie there, silent after Ender had panicked and glitched out, at least until a bright spark of electricity arced across it, his body jolting hard and his visor flashing between the three main colours and error like green, before shutting back off as he lay still again, his visor staring blankly at the wall, at least until it flashed back to life, a solid silver-grey colour as a humming, computer like sound was heard.

OOC: edited.

“I… I’m too scared of losing you again.” Grace said.

“Venallius, Skavanius, kill the fools. I shall take a group and claim the Leash before it is too late.” Amut barked to two more massive Brutes clad in black and red armor. Amut ran into the God’s Leash.

Skavanius and Venallius
20 Posts Remaining

1 Like

Hannah threw one of her Plasma Grenades at Skavanius from behind her Hardlight Shield.
S and V
19 Posts

1 Like