Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Do I what?” Bridget asked

1 Like

“HOLY FRICK IT’S…IT’S…” Levi began, dumbstruck.

“IT’S SHREK!” Sasha shouted.

3 Likes

“I-I want to go home…” Sarah said quietly.

Ana readied her Binary rifle.

2 Likes

“Miss the adventure” Lobster said, concern growing in his voice.

2 Likes

“No… I love our new family.” Bridget smiled.

“Me too…” Grace said. The Warden stared directly at her before addressing Levi.

“I am 221 Joyous Occasion. I am bound to you…” The Warden said.

2 Likes

Levi turned back to face the Warden, his dark eyes illuminated with awe and a slight sense of anxiety.

“You…You’re bound…to me?..”

2 Likes

The worry disappeared from Lobster’s face, as he leaned into her “You are right”

2 Likes

“So. Is that a God’s Leash?” Hannah asked.

1 Like

“No, the God’s Leash is the containment unit holding the Warden” Winter says stepping forward into active character spaces

2 Likes

“A what now?” Levi asked.

2 Likes

“You freed me, reclaimer.” Joyous said. “A God’s Leash is a prison, to be sure.”

“I was scared you might…” Bridget said.

Jasper stood examining Regal calmly. He exhaled, and turned in time to see a woman enter his bridge, flanked by several guards.

“Who are you?” Jasper asked, to be responded with a gunshot to the stomach. Butch immediately stood up, and raised his weapon, to be swiftly cut down by her guards.

“I am Olivia Pierce. New High Chairwoman of the LR.” She said, smiling. “Kill them all.” She added, gesturing her guards toward the crew, who cowered behind their consoles, before being helplessly slaughtered. Jasper trued to get up, before being finished by Olivia.

5 Likes

(Oh Great, DOOM is getting involved now. Lol)

“Neat…Reclaimer huh?..sounds legit…so what’s your deal?” He asked. As Sasha continued rubbing her eyes in a vain effort to convince herself she was hallucinating.

2 Likes

“Those are just like stories from the first war.” Hannah said. “Beginning with the discovery of the first Halo Array, and it’s Monitor 343 Guilty Spark. Who called Humans “Reclaimers”.” Hannah told Levi.

2 Likes

Levi nodded in response, keeping a careful eye on Joyous.

2 Likes

“I am Joyous Occasion. I come from Installation Zero Nine. One known to you humans as India.” Grace stopped in her tracks, holding Sarah closer.

“How do you know that?” Sky asked Hannah

2 Likes

“I always did have a thing for the number nine…Anywho, you’re not gonna kill us, right?”

3 Likes

“Former UNSC.” Hannah replied. “And I looked for, and found a few fellow members of the UNSC who basically thumbed their noses at the term classified. And I am guessing that quite a bit of the Human-Covenant War, wasn’t exactly easy to just sweep under the rug & deny ever happening.”

1 Like

“No.” Joyous replied. “Do not turn away. You know me.” Joyous stepped forward toward Grace. Grace stopped, squeezing Sarah for comfort as all eyes turned to her.

“Y-you’re him…” Grace said.

Sky picked up Vanessa and looked to Grace.

“Grace Hunter. Daughter of Phillip Hunter. It is not difficult to recognize you after the years.” Joyous stopped, and then looked back to Levi. “I will not harm your team.”

4 Likes

Sarah curled up in Grace’s arms. “I-I’m scared…” She whispered quietly.

Samuel and Leo put away their weapons.
Ana cautiously watched.

2 Likes