Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Sarah yawned and hugged Sasha and Grace. “You two are my best friends!” She looked around, “Wait… Where are we?”

3 Likes

“Maybe I’ll join you” he cracks the briefest of smiles, “We can all be a family roving in a giant death machine”

3 Likes

“That sounds ■■■■■■ actually, all I need now is for a kid that me and Jess can adopt, and I’m set.”

3 Likes

“Adopt…?”

3 Likes

“Jess is infertile, she can’t have kids.”

3 Likes

Sasha cracked a small grin, patting Sarah on the back.

“We’re…somewhere…” She assured. “It’s been a while since I’ve seen snow…at least this time I’ve got more than rags to wear”

3 Likes

“I love you two.” Grace said, hugging them. “Do you… Want to play in the snow?” She asked.

3 Likes

“I’m still hurting from earlier, and Levi said to take it easy. So I’ll have to sit this out” Sasha replied, dropping a snowball on Grace’s head.

3 Likes

Celosia took a seat, glaring at Olivia.

2 Likes

“There is something I do not think I ever asked.” Catina said to Aries. “What is your favorite food?”

1 Like

Hardlight flickered around Omnicus. He was creating worlds, weaving intricate tapestries of light, and then crushing them in cold metallic fist.

Void of Broken Harmony teleported inside the Soaring Dragon. He wouldn’t let measly slipspace slow his work.

1 Like

Sarah nodded, “I really want to play in the snow!”

2 Likes

“Hello, Commander Celosia. I am Olivia Pierce.Now then, you control the Spartan Victories, yes?” Olivia asked.

“Aww… We’ll have to have a party when we get back then.” Grace said, tackling Sarah into the snow.

“I remember telling you, but I forget what exactly. I might just like ice cream sundaes the best, my sweet Catina.” Aries said.

2 Likes

“That sounds good right now.” Catina said. “I must do something about this weird craving for an Ice Cream Sundae, if we have any stocked in our freezer.”

1 Like

Winter looks down, “oh” he walks away

3 Likes

“Yeah, I reacted the same way.” Blake told him, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it, seeing as it was something to do at least.

2 Likes

“I hope we have some…” Aries said, following Catina.

“This is Sky to Jasper. The coast is clear.” Sky said

“Very good, Commander. Report back to the Dark Star immediately.” Olivia replied.

“Yes… Ma’am?” Sky replied, and stopped, sitting with Vanessa.

2 Likes

“I hold the rank of Colonel, ma’am” Celosia responded.

2 Likes

Vanessa slowly began to stir, her breaths deepening before she shot up, a surge of pain tearing up and down her torso.

2 Likes

“Let’s see.” Catina said as she stood in front of the freezer door. “If we have none. Would it be possible to stop our jump early? Especially if we can know for sure we are close to any human colonies. Where there are enough Humans, there might be ice cream sundaes.”

1 Like