Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Look, with my version of the LR, I need your help. Find all the couples within the Spartans. I understand you are the leader of the Victories, which means this rule will be easier to enforce for this… Daylight.” Olivia said. “Anyway, give them a notice that they are to cease relations or be executed. These relations seem to only impede upon our objectives and make soldiers less compliant.” Olivia explained.

“Maybe.” Aries said.

“Calm down, baby…” Sky said to Vanessa, holding her tightly.

4 Likes

“I take orders from Jasper or Pierce” Celosia replied.

2 Likes

“Jasper is no longer in command of this ship, dear. You take orders from me. Now, go notify the Spartans.” Olivia said.

2 Likes

Celosia stood, and saluted. Her body was relaxed, but menace filled her eyes “Yes ma’am”

She turned and walked from the room, at a leisurely pace.

2 Likes

Sarah giggled as she rolled around in the snow with Grace.

Ana put away her weapons and sat down on the ground. ‘I wonder what’s next for all of us after this is all over…’ She thought to herself.

2 Likes

Cabis stood glaring out at the landscape of the planet and slowly swallowed thinking to himself

Harold sat by a wall still effected by his last encounter with Greg, he slowly removed his helmet and ran his fingers through his hair

Maul looked to Cabis a mix of emotions in his eyes as he also thought to himself

2 Likes

“Well.” Catina said as she went into the freezer. “We will first look for any ice cream sundae’s here. Not finding any is easily the worst possible scenario either of us have faced, I am sure.” She said, and let out a small laugh.

1 Like

“Sarah, you’re the best!” Grace said while she giggled.

Agiselus moped around without Ana, and settled for looking for something nice she may like.

“Father, are you alright?” Damo asked Cabis.

“Excellent. Bring me a list of those who won’t comply. The LR will stand for atrocities no longer.” Olivia said to Celosia.

Aries smiled at Catina and waited for her in the kitchen, when she heard something not so far away. She froze in fear that whatever it was could see her.

Bridget fell asleep on Lobster’s chest.

4 Likes

Lobster began idly playing Bridget’s hair, dread slowly creeping into him.

Celosia ignored Olivia, the bad taste left in her mouth preventing her from replying.

2 Likes

Ahh. Here we are." Catina said. “She actually did buy a few of these when we stocked the food ourselves.”

Catina walked into the kitchen quite happily, holding a metal sheet tray with everything they’d need to make two Sundae’s. Then she noticed Aries look of fear, slowly put the tray down on a table and drew her M6D.

Catina whistled. “Arrikay! Midnight!” She said, hopefully loud enough for them to hear. “We may have trouble.”

1 Like

Sarah hugged Grace tightly. “I can’t wait to get back to the ship!”

Leo looked up at the sky. “Just a little longer… Just a few more fights…” he said to himself.

2 Likes

Vanessa faintly smiled, enjoying Sky’s embrace far more than she let on.

“So…Why do they call you 'Joyous Occasion?” Levi asked.

2 Likes

To pass the time until they returned to The Darkstar III. Hannah fell onto her back in the snow, and made a Snow Angel. Wil 036 then picked her up, straight into the air and set her down on her feet, to avoid her messing up the Snow Angel when she stood.

1 Like

Hardlight worlds burnt around Omnicus, as he began to tinker with his arm. Metal shifted at clicked as he worked.

Void of Broken Harmony, having gathered the components he needed, teleported to the exterior of the Soaring Dragon, to continue his work.

2 Likes

Kiana relaxed in the snow, her DMR was out of ammo and she set it next to herself

2 Likes

Samuel went to quietly take a seat beside Kiana.
“So what are your plans after all this?”

Leo walked over to Sky. “Ma’am… May I talk to you?”

2 Likes

Bridget snored, loudly.

Olivia waited for her to leavi.

“Quiet, Cat…” Aries said, holding her for comfort.

“Me too… We’ll curl up by the heater and snuggle…” Grace smiled.

“Aww… Vanessa, you’re kinda adorable.” Sky said, before looking up at Leo. “What is it, hun?” She asked.

“I liked how it sounded.” Joyous replied.

3 Likes

Bridget snored, loudly.

Olivia waited for her to leavi.

“Quiet, Cat…” Aries said, holding her for comfort.

“Me too… We’ll curl up by the heater and snuggle…” Grace smiled.

“Aww… Vanessa, you’re kinda adorable.” Sky said. She looked up at Leo. “What is it, hun?” She asked

“I liked how it sounded.” Joyous replied.

“What is it?” Catina asked. Still holding her M6D, and reaching into her pocket, pulling out her Energy Sword.

1 Like

“Is it meant to be ironic or what?” Levi asked.

2 Likes