Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Is everything… Alright?” Sky asked, risking a glance at her.

Grace smiles at this, and took her helmet off.

1 Like

“I’m…I’m fine…I don’t know if I should be happy…or sad…I…I…I don’t know…”

1 Like

Similar to the first one. This tiny creature found itself slowly being impaled on her Energy Sword.

1 Like

“Here… I’ll carry you. If you really want to, I’ll sleep the night with you, Winter will understand.” Sky said.

Aries stepped back.

2 Likes

“I’m fine…” Vanessa replied, doing her best to stand up, gritting her teeth from the pain. “I don’t mean to bother you…”

1 Like

“You’re hurt still… Vanessa, I only want to help you, hun.” Sky said, rushing to her aid.

1 Like

Catina waited until it went limp, and pointed her sword downwards, flicking this thing off of it by making a short stabbing motion towards the floor. “What the hell are these things?” Catina asked. “Do you have any idea?”

1 Like

“I don’t know… Cat, please don’t let them touch me…” Aries said, crying.

1 Like

Winter crawls out of the Igloo, he walks up behind Sky, “Guess who?” He says covering her eyes

2 Likes

Vanessa stumbled back, falling into the snow with a thud.

“I’m sorry…I’m so sorry…” She cried.

3 Likes

“So what exactly are we waiting for?” Blake asked

3 Likes

“Beats me” Levi shrugged, taking a seat as Sasha did likewise.

1 Like

“Hmmm, so we’re just doing nothing then.”

2 Likes

“Maybe, Sky probably knows what’s up…”

2 Likes

Sarah too off her helmet an curled up in Grace’s arms. She drifted off into sleep again.

“So… Um… How are you doing Grace?” Ana asked.

2 Likes

“Hey, snow angel.” Sky said to Winter as she picked Vaness up off the ground. “Shhh… Don’t cry, kid…” Sky cooed.

@bigthwomp

“Wonderful… Sarah makes every day of my life so beautiful…” Grace sighed in content.

3 Likes

“When you have a minute, I need to talk, in private”

1 Like

“I’m…I’m not a kid!” Vanessa exclaimed, pushing herself out of Sky’s arms and falling back to the ground. She did her best to crawl away, painfully dragging herself through the snow.

1 Like

“I won’t, I promise.” Catina told Aries. “You sure you have no idea what these are? They sure do have you spooked. Even more than that Flood ship, and that thing was way more terrifying.”:

1 Like

“Oh, that’s really nice.” Ana smiled. “You both look so happy with each other…”

1 Like