Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Let’s go then.” Catina said. Holding her Energy Sword in one hand, and pulling her M6D out, holding it in the other. “We need our armor, and some more powerful weapons.”

2 Likes

“Okay… But what about me? The family I have with our team… I can’t just… Leave them behind…” Sky said.

“O-oh… You can still bring him. He seems to like you.” Grace said.

Aries followed her

3 Likes

“I will be leaving, but you are free to stay, until you’re ready to join me in retirement”

1 Like

Catina opened the door leading out of the kitchen, cautiously peering into the hallway, to make sure it was clear before they started moving for their weapons and armor.

1 Like

“I just wish I could get to know him… He can’t really talk…” Ana said.

2 Likes

“Okay… One more mission?” Sky asked.

@Bigthwomp
“Maybe Deceit can give him one.” Grace suggested

4 Likes

“I’m sorry Sky, this was my one more mission, don’t worry, I’ll stay in touch, the LR’s cyber security is a joke”

4 Likes

“Maybe… I hope… Agiselus seems really nice…” Ana said as she continued making tiny snowmen.

3 Likes

Not seeing or hearing anything unusual, Catiina started moving down the hallway. M6D and Energy Sword at the ready.

2 Likes

“Okay… Winter… But… I just… Just want more time with you…” Sky said.

“Yeah… I don’t see him with anyone else.” Grace said.

3 Likes

“We can hang out before I leave, just us”

2 Likes

Ana nodded as a sad expression took on her face. The tiny snow people she had made were two large ones and two small ones, they resembled a family. She started crying.

2 Likes

Lobster dismissed the worry on his face, and hugged her “I’m the one who should be saying that more”

Celosia reached her office, locking the door behind her. She sat at her desk, shock finally creeping over her face.

2 Likes

Cabis turned to Damo “yes i think i am, thank you” Cabis said as he looked back out over the landscape

3 Likes

“It just… Winter… Please stay.” Sky begged, hugging him tightly.

“Ana… What’s wrong?” Grace asked, moving to hug her.

“It’s okay… Honey… We have each other. You can talk to me…” Bridget smiled up at him.

“So… Father… Would you like to… Participate in the human activities? It would help me keep my mind off of the worrying thought of the perilous journey my dearest Valiynna could be undertaking…” Damo sighed.

4 Likes

“We are in another dimension, hurtling towards who knows what” Lobster said “im scared… of what might be out there”

2 Likes

“I-I… I can’t have a family anymore… Not after I turned into this…” Ana said as she cried.

2 Likes

“Participate in what you want” Cabis said still looking out “you and the horned one seem to be friends” Cabis said as he turned and gestured to the slumped pile that was Harold

2 Likes

“Harold, would you wish to accompany in the observation of the kinship between the equine species native to your home world?” Damo asked Harold.

“Your son is interesting.” Chree observed.

“You have us, Ana.” Grace smiled, hugging her.

“I’m here to help you.” Bridget said, kissing him.

2 Likes

“I don’t know what I’d do without you” Lobster said.

2 Likes