Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Goodness gracious its about time” Levi sighed as Sasha waved to the descending Pelicans, charging inside the moment the doors opened.

2 Likes

“Let’s get the hell out of here then.”

2 Likes

“Then what do we do?” Victoria asked.

4728 had joined the ground forces for the first day. A section of city remain left behind after the glassing. But the chances… The chances that it was Tom’s childhood home, it was too real.

“Need some time, honey?” Cassandra asked as they entered his family’s old apartment.

“No… But I’d like to be alone here with you.” 4728 replied, sitting next to the window. Cassandra sat beside him, and the two leaned on each other.

“I used to live here. My sister, Sky, and my Mom and Dad…” 4728 said.

“Tom, we’ve all been there…” Cassandra sighed. This caused him to hug her into his armored chest.

“I was really given a gift from the heavens when I met you…” Tom said, taking off their helmets as he gave her a kiss.

For the next few days, 4728 observed dozens of shipments of resources to the surface. Most notably his Vulture Squadrons, which would be able to prolong any engagement with the Covenant for days at least.

“Ruby, how did your analysis go?” Tom asked.

“It is Forerunner alright. It was so exciting, they have these giants that I can access, and should have under my command before the week is out.” Ruby said, full of energy.

“Does it do anything else? The map?” Tom asked.

“It has a form of Gravity Well which we can currently activate manually.” Ruby nodded, smiling.

“So no map… This trip is less significant now… But a Gravity Well, how could that be used?” Tom asked.

“I believe a fleet of great power was stationed here. The Gravity Well must have been used to trap invaders into an engagement they wouldn’t walk away from.” Ruby explained.

“Interesting… Well, we’ll have to report this to Samantha.” Tom said.

“I’m not quite done my work, sir, there is an extensive firewall over some protocols for this world. I need to figure them out.” Ruby said.

“Okay, we’ll stay until you’re finished.” 4728 nodded. He fell silent, happily reminiscing on he and Cassandra’s rare alone time within his old home.

Sky entered the Pelican.

1 Like

“Evillll Loooooser!” Catina said as her and Aries searched the ship for that big life form hiding somewhere. “Where could this thing be?” Catina asked rhetorically.

1 Like

Aries hugged Catina for protection. “Cat…” She said, pointing ahead.

1 Like

Catina aimed her Appetite for Destruction in the direction Aries was pointing. “I know. you’re scared.” But get your BR ready." She told Aries.

1 Like

Ambrose had found an apartment of his own. He lounged in an old armchair, Cataclysm within arms reach. He held his helmet in front of his face, occasionally growling at it.

“We follow her.” Celosia answered darkly “But you keep your soldiers loyal, and stay loyal to me. Understood?”

“Yes Ma’am.” Miles said.

2 Likes

Leo sat inside a pelican.

Sarah walked to one with Grace. Ana followed the two.

Samuel took a seat across from Leo.

2 Likes

“Yes, ma’am.” Victoria nodded.

Daylight’s Pelicans took off and soon arrived at the Dark Star III, where a large walker strolled past them.

2 Likes

“Finally.” Blake sighed with happiness. “I’m done.”

2 Likes

Leo quickly ran off to Kyanna’s room.

“Have we always had those things?” Samuel asked as he looked at the Walker.

Sarah had fallen asleep again.

2 Likes

A Marine walks up to him.

“We have new orders from the Admiral that concern your branch, Commander Sky.” He said. “Spartan retirement is for her to decide until her administration can be established. Intimate relationships are also prohibited.” He said.

The words “Blood Raven” could be seen on the walker as it stomped away.

Suddenly Blake smile faded as he heard the marine.

“Repeat that again?”

2 Likes

“Spartans aren’t allowed to retire unless she gives the okay… Look, I don’t make the rules.” He explained.

2 Likes

“She?”

2 Likes

Levi glanced around, doing his best to read Daylight’s expressions.

“I second Blake’s question. Who the hell is she?” Sasha asked.

3 Likes

“Apparently Jasper had a s*x change.”

2 Likes

“looks like command finally got competent” Kiana said as she headed towards her room

3 Likes

Cabis moved off heading towards his lich, maul, harold snd probably damo followed

2 Likes

Leo sneaked back into Kyanna’s room. “I’m back.” He said with a smile as he took off his helmet.

2 Likes