Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Winter strides to the bridge, anger growing by the minute.

3 Likes

Blake follows after him. “I gotta hear this for myself.”

3 Likes

Winter enters the bridge, he strides right up to Olivia Pierce, “I am retiring”

3 Likes

“Same here.” Blake added

3 Likes

Levi continued staring at the marine, completely dumbfounded as Sasha scowled beneath her helmet. Vanessa propped herself up, hardly hearing what the Marine said.

3 Likes

Olivia Pierce smiled. “You joined this ‘military’, correct? Now it is mine. You are a Spartan, not a rich fat kid from an inner colony. I make the rules here, you don’t. I decide when you retire, and in this era, the LR needs Spartans. More than ever if it is to survive. Now, run along.” She said.

3 Likes

“Hell no! We’ve fought long enough for this ■■■■ army! I’ve given enough to this “army”!” Blake growled.

“I’ve been fighting since I was 17, I’m done fighting.”

3 Likes

Levi rolled his eyes, letting out a deep sigh before following after Blake and Winter. His pace was slow, taking his time to mull over the situation in his mind.

Who…how…and why…

He clenched his fist, before relaxing and approaching his teammates and who he could assume was ‘her’

3 Likes

“I see, I was under the impression that the LR was a force against tyranny, not one for it. You forbid your soldiers from retiring, you become your enemy, I am no longer honour obligated to fight for you, as you have abandoned your morals. I am going awol, goodbye”

4 Likes

“Same here, I thought the LR was against tyranny, not for it.”

4 Likes

“Goodbye” Levi replied, patting Winter on the shoulder before turning to Pierce.

“And hello”

4 Likes

“You should have thought about it before becoming a Spartan. All of you are risking being thrown in the brig.” Olivia said. “And if you go AWOL, there are methods I can use to hunt you down.” Olivia said. “You hold sensitive data to the LR.”

3 Likes

“Well” Winter pulls out a detonator, “Too bad I have something you don’t”

3 Likes

“Like I care about this? I barley pay attention to this stupid army! Winter, she isn’t stopping us.”

4 Likes

Winter and Blake were.swiftly armor restrained.

“Your commanding officer shall hear of this.” She said as they were dragged off.

“Ma’am, Kholo patrol group was met with surprisingly large resistance.”

“Take us there, then.” She ordered.

3 Likes

“■■■■…you.” Blake growled.

3 Likes

Winter looks up, “Uh oh, bad idea, see, I have many redundant explosive systems, an armour restraint happens to trigger one of them” Winter smiles, “You have two minutes to comply, and unfortunately it is a two gigaton yield, so this ship will be torn a new one”

3 Likes

“Hold up what!”

3 Likes

Levi quietly gulped as he watched his teammates be taken away.

“Apologies, Ma’am…Greetings, my name is Levi South. I’m sure you’ve heard of my father, seeing as he is one of your primary sources of funding”

Sasha took a seat in the hangar, not quite sure what to even think as Vanessa sat down next to her.

“So…no retiring…and half of this team has to break up…” She croaked. Sasha looked to her comrade, surprised that she would have the guts to initiate a conversation.

“It doesn’t really effect me…leaving was never one of my priorities” Sasha replied.

“The LR is all I have…”

“If you could leave and start somewhere else, would you?”

Vanessa paused, looking downwards.

“Yes…I’m sick of all the fighting, and the pain…and the death…But this is all I know…this is all I have…Daylight is my only family…”

“I’d hesitate to call Daylight a family, But I’d miss them to be sure”

5 Likes

“I also know that isn’t possible since an armor restraint shuts your systems down specifically.” Olivia said.

3 Likes