Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Serisouly, like we care about this army?”

3 Likes

“It’s an internal device, shutting down my systems, like an Armour Restraint does, triggers it, oopsie, 30 seconds left kiddos”

3 Likes

“Even if you wanted to leave, we’re in slipspace.” Olivia said

3 Likes

“Then we can wait till we’re out.”

3 Likes

“You’d be fine with a normal life, I’m sure you could make friends easily…” Vanessa replied. Sasha nodded, turning back to her teammate.

“Would you want to come with me?”

“Of course”

“Alright”

“What about Levi though? certainly he’d have something to say”

“God forgot to give Levi the ability to give a crap, and now he’s just a depressed piece of work”

“Is that why you hang around him so often?”

“No…well…kinda, that and…well, we have a history, so I kinda feel obliged”

3 Likes

“Well, it just so happens that a Destroyer can withstand such a thing” Winter says “10, 9, 8, 7-”

2 Likes

“We can throw you out into slipspace, or you disarm the bomb. I believe you are off by sixty seconds.” Olivia said. “And Levi, I am of your crucial nature to the LR, and thank you sincerely.”

4 Likes

Cabis and crew arrived at his lich

2 Likes

“no” Winter says “4, 3, 2-”

2 Likes

“You wanna go book lady? Because you’re gonna be I know this man longer than you have.”

2 Likes

“There is one more thing I need from you.” Celosia told the commanders “Any relationships within your companies, must end.”

1 Like

“Well Winter my friend, it was nice knowing you then…I only regret not getting to retire with Jess, so this ■■■■■ can burn in hell with us hopefully.”

2 Likes

“I pity the poor fools on their lunch breaks, I have a secondary device in the cafeteria”

2 Likes

“I swear your ancestors were terrorists.”

2 Likes

“It’s not terrorism is all the targets are Military”

2 Likes

“Either way, we never made the murder club did we?”

2 Likes

“Winter, you can’t do this.” Sky said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

2 Likes

“Sky, we don’t wanna be soldiers anymore. We’re tried of the fighting and the dying. We can’t stand it anymore.”

2 Likes

“Honestly, Blake, I’m sorry, but quit your bellyaching. Winter, you’ll kill Kate in the explosion. And me. Stand down.” Sky ordered.

Winter eased himself. “Five minutes. Take Kate far away.” Winter said. Sky was ushered out by Olivia, and she noticed the command deck was abandoned bar Winter. The windows began to open after two minutes.

Sky went for Kate, and hid. She waited all night, cradling her baby by the safest point in the ship. Nothing happened, to both Sky’s relief and horror.

OOC: You wanted to leave, there you go.

2 Likes

(Fine, Kate has a heart attack and dies. William and Jess suffer similar)

1 Like