Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Catina ignored the com from Kiana for a few seconds. And not just because of Gianni and his Gauss Cannon. “It is good I know the Swords broke away from the LR now.” Catina said. “I have my own truce with them, and keeping it is another reason for not returning to the LR, besides being pregnant.”

1 Like

“i want to leave but we got a new commander who won’t let spartans retire, i can’t stand sky at all… neither can red”

2 Likes

“It was months ago. But Aries and I had just left, while the rest of Daylight piled into a Pelican and went to The Ark. Just up & leaving seems to work better than wanting to retire.” Catina said. “Oh, and we hadn’t even seen Titan. Maybe he’ll get lucky and find me.”

“he’s looking everywhere for you, i think he said he’s try Gao first since they welcome brutes”

1 Like

Maul sat holding Cabis in his arms and slowly removed both there helmets

Cabis slowly lifted his head up to look at Maul “i am not ready…” He said as his breathing became more stilted and slowed, long hard breaths leaving his body

“I am sorry, but i could not watch you kill someone like that. The war is over” Maul said tears dropping down onto Cabis’s scorched chest

“Maybe for you brother, but i…” Cabis said his mind racing “i do not want to di…” he managed before his breathing came to a halt and his body went limp in Mauls arms

Maul closed his eyes as he saw this tears still flowing down onto the dead form of Cabis Vul

Maul slowly opened his eyes again and grabbed Cabis’s helmet returning it to Cabis’s head. Maul slowly stood up and grabbed Cabis’s sword and attached it to his waist. He looked down to the still form of Cabis and looked to Daylight “I do not care for anyones personal thoughts on my brother but he sacrificed far more then even he realized during the schism, he ensured that everyone he could save got to the ships, he was good at heart and he tried to change, but some people just cant go forward after a event like that… It changes them for better or worse. This ships destruction will be the burial and tribute i give him in death” Maul said his tone harsh and uncompromising. Maul drew both swords red light crackling to life around him as he charged at Gianni

6 Likes

“It’s almost poetic, how Irzon and Cabis fell together.” Sky said. Multiple shots from the gauss cannon rang out, firing at Catina and Kiana.

14 Posts

1 Like

Catina activated her bubble shield, and moved to the edge of it, firing another burst from her Appetite For Destruction at Gianni.

Thirteen Posts

1 Like

“oh crap” Kiana said using her jetpack to dodge away, she fired a few rounds from her DMR in retaliation

12 posts

2 Likes

“Should we try to focus on Frankenstein’s gauss cannon first?” Catina asked as she put away her SAW, picked up and put away her Shotgun, and chose her M6D to fire a few precise shots at Gianni’s Gauss Cannon.

Eleven Posts

1 Like

the red brother continued to try and knock the spartan down, while the blue brother began to flank them and charged their cannon to fire

10 posts

2 Likes

Catina took cover as her bubble shield got close to breaking. Then she sent Aries, Midnight, and Arrikay a private com.

“We need to be ready for a quick exit to our Prowler, and leave the hangar asafp. Midnight, can you manage to teleport us close to the cockpit of our Prowler as soon as the gravity drives on this ship are down?” Catina asked in the private com.

“Then if need be, we just cloak and send a missile or two to take out the Gravity Well on the planet below.”

1 Like

Sasha let out a pained sigh, opening fire at the Spartan while Levi stepped back, firing at the hulking tank of a man, hoping to at least break his armor.

####9 posts.

2 Likes

“No, Cat… I’m here to help you… You have three of our kids… I only have two… I’ll save you.” Aries said, rushing forward.

Midnight locked weapons with Gianni, the Gauss Cannon and hardlight sword clashing.

Gianni
8 Posts

1 Like

Catina quickly slid her arms under Aries’s shoulders and pulled her back into cover. “Please don’t do that.” Catina said out loud. “You are no less important than me, and there wasn’t even a need for you to try rushing ahead like that.” Catina told her as they were both behind cover.

1 Like

“Cat… I’m sorry…” Aries said, and began crying.

Sky attacked Gianni while he was distracted.

6 Posts

1 Like

“It’s ok, I forgive you.” Catina said as she held Aries tightly. “Please don’t cry, we need to keep all five of our children safe.”

Catina then sent Aries another private com. “I meant after getting past that overgrown lump of flesh, and shutting down the gravity accelerators. We will need to leave before their leader starts blabbing to them about your so-called lie. I’m sure Sky would try to force us back into her slave racket as well.” Catina told Aries.

2 Likes

Leo, Samuel and Ana all turned to fire at Gianni.
Sarah held onto Grace’s leg and cried.

Gianni
4-5 posts idk

2 Likes

“We should accompany them to the Gravity Well, to make sure it is shut off.” Aries said. “Is that okay, my Brazilian beauty?” Aries asked.

Grace pushed Sarah into cover as a stray Gauss round landed near them. She pulled Sarah into cover, and kept her defended.

3 Posts

1 Like

“As long as we avoid the front lines, for obvious reasons.” Catina said. Then she aimed her Pistol up and over the cover they were behind, and let a few more rounds loose on Gianni.

Two posts

1 Like

The red brother roared and slammed their spiked shield through Gianni’s visor, exposing his face.

one post

2 Likes