Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Gianni chuckled at the attempt to break his visor, the hunter being too short to reach it. He picked up the hive, and began to spin it.

Gianni
extended

1 Like

Leo and Ana both charged at Gianni. They slashed their blades into his leg.

2 Likes

Gianni giggled. “You take home, I take trachea!” Gianni bellowed, using the Hunter as a weapon, batting the two away, and knocking Midnight off balance as well.

2 Likes

the worms all crawled out of their armor and began to eat Gianni’s so he was swinging around an empty boot

1 post for reals this time

2 Likes

Gianni gripped at his armor, screaming as the worms tore his tungsten plating like aluminium.

“D*mn…” Sky said. “Come on, we need to get to the bridge.” Sky added.

1 Like

Samuel helped Leo and Ana up.
“Thank you.” Leo said as he picked up his carbine and ran back to Daylight.
Samuel and Ana followed.

2 Likes

the worms finished ripping his body to shreds before returning to their own suit

2 Likes

Grace was too busy making out with Sarah, so the two were left behind.

Sky entered the main central elevator, and they began their ascent. “Aries, you’re wondering why I haven’t killed you. I know how it feels to be a mom.” Sky said.

Aries didn’t reply.

2 Likes

Hector saw Grace and Sarah on the monitor as Daylight left.
“You’re making my job too easy…” he said with cruel grin as he left the room.

“Where’s my sister?” Samuel asked Daylight.

2 Likes

“F*ck… We’ll get to them on the way out, okay? And I’m sure Grace will keep Sarah safe, it’s almost like Grace has become how I was… With… Winter…” Sky stopped as her mind was flooded with the memory of her babies, Kate and her miscarriage.

2 Likes

Leo noticed something was wrong with Sky. “Hey… you okay?” He asked.

Steps could be heard ringing through the halls approaching Sarah and Grace.

2 Likes

“Leo, I’m going crazy without her…” Sky said, hugging Leo. “You were my best friend on Miridem, we used to play all the time together… Please don’t leave…”

Grace heard this and pulled away, picking up her BR.

2 Likes

“I promise I won’t for now… Sky…” Leo said hugging her. “After this though… I promised Kyanna we were going to leave…”

Sarah put on her helmet and cowered behind Grace.
The sound of walking momentarily stopped. It became that of sprinting.

2 Likes

“Sky… are you gonna be okay?” Kiana asked why did i ask that?

2 Likes

Grace grabbed Sarah and ran. “I have you, baby…” Grace said.

“I know… You have your family… I don’t…” Sky wept into him. “Yes, I’ll be f-fine.” Sky said, wiping her face as they reached their destination.

2 Likes

now i feel like a b#tch… Kiana thought "okay Sky

2 Likes

Leo readied his carbine.

“Grace! It’s hear!” Sarah shrieked in horror as Spartan came out of no where and grabbed her. He knocked Grace onto the ground. He wield an energy axe with one hand.

“After years of waiting, I finally found you, now I just need your brother and the other boy’s carbine.” Hector said with grin. He sprinted away.

“Grace! Help me!” Sarah cried. Her Grenade Launcher fell onto the ground as they vanished.

2 Likes

“SARAH!” Grace screamed, grabbing her launcher and running after him, eventually getting lost.

“This is Grace to Daylight… Something took my Sarah… Whoever did it… Save them for me… I’ll make sure to tear them apart for ever laying a finger on my fair maiden…” Grace growled. “I’ll keep their eyes so they can watch me play hopscotch in their chest cavity…”

3 Likes

“what the hell” Kiana said out loud “did grace just say that?”

3 Likes

Sky suddenly smiled. “I wonder where she got it from…” She said with pride. They marched forward, into a room with several Spartan Foxtrots on the other end, including one similar in color to Sky.

“Don’t take one step further. This place is rigged to blow, I’ll take your whole d*mn team with me.” Tom shouted.

2 Likes