Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“He pointed his BR at me. The Mama Bear.” Catina said and cracked her knuckles, comparing herself to a female bear with cubs.

Catina also brought out her Data Pad, and used it to auto pilot their Prowler off of the Darkstar II and follow the Pelican. “I am also having our Prowler follow us. Rather than leave it on that ship to explode with it.”

1 Like

“It’s okay, ‘mama bear’.” Sky chuckled.

“There’s a lot of those on this team.” Grace accidentally blurted out, before moving closer to Sarah.

2 Likes

Sarah snored softly as she leaned on Grace.

Leo cried everytime he saw Ana’s body.

2 Likes

Sky hugged Leo, taking his helmet off. “It’s okay, love.” She said, kissing his cheek, and letting him weep on her shoulder.

2 Likes

“She died… because of me…” Leo said crying into her shoulder.

2 Likes

“No, Leo… It was me… I should never have left her behind on Requiem… I just… I still have nightmares of it.” Sky said. “And I know how you must feel… My Winter… My Kate… Gone…”

2 Likes

Leo hugged her tightly. “I’m sorry… it’s not your fault…” he wiped his tears away. “You’ll find someone else Sky… I know you’ll live a happy life…”

2 Likes

“No, I didn’t mean to make it about me… Leo, my primary objective after this is finding you and your family a nice place to stay, got it? You’ve always been so nice to me…” Sky smiled

2 Likes

Leo smiled and hugged her, “thanks Sky…”

2 Likes

“Sangheilios…” Catina said out loud without thinking about it. Being reminded of the Flood ship and the collateral damage that came with stopping an outbreak on that planet. Then thinking someone would ask about that now that she mentioned it.

1 Like

“I’ve always wanted to visit the elite homeworld… But they were too busy trying to kill me” Deacon said

“How do you think I felt for 6 years Samuel… At least you can still speak and don’t need a helmet that reads your thoughts”

“Wait what?”

“Yeah… I was lucky to survive reach… But if I had to deal with the arm and helmet any longer I would go insane…” Kiana started giggling “it got me in so much trouble when I forgot to turn it off and thought about” Kiana cleared her throat “never mind…”

3 Likes

Samuel put his left arm around her. “You’re going to have to help me get used to this…”

2 Likes

“Why I mentioned Sangheilios. There was a Flood outbreak on a planet called Draculus, that had been left intact and got out of control. Including a UNSC Frigate full of Flood biomass, and had large squirmy tentacles. It tried to infest Sangheilios. Aries and I were there too, and she had to fly a Condor around it and hover 200-300 feet above the Flood ship, while I stood on the landing ramp and threw a nuclear bomb onto the ship. Which scared the ■■■■ out of both of us, believe it or not.” Catina said, recounting the incident.

“Then after the nuke was attached, the Flood ship was able to break through their fleet and crash into the surface, where Aries and I could only watch as the nuke went off, and still killed a lot of Sangheili. Plus there were still Flood forms roaming around, that required more of Sangheilios to be glassed.” Catina said as she finished the story.

1 Like

“the flood was on the elite homeworld?” Deacon asked completely shocked

2 Likes

“Temporarily. And the plan to stop it went south. So more lives were lost than was intended by stopping the Flood infected ship.” Catina lamented.

1 Like

“i may have lost a lot of friends to them… but even i couldn’t wish the flood upon them”

2 Likes

Sarah hugged Grace’s arm. “I-I want to get back to the ship…” she whispered.

2 Likes

“We’ll be there in no time, my love…” Grace cooed.

The Pelican dipped below the clouds, revealing a barren landscape rife with battle.

The area they approached was a segment of canyon, with a small fort in the center. Marines charged toward the building, to be swiftly gunned down.

“Kill them all!” One of the Foxtrots shouted.

“I’m hit!” Another said, retreating from his position on the wall.

“Where’s our medic?!” The first shouted.

“Trench, sir!”

“I’ll be back.” Their leader said, dashing out the seven yards between him and the trench. Bullets missed him, and hit him, tearing his shield away before he dived into the trench. Their medic was busy patching up a Foxtrot with grievous plasma burns, which ate through his Hephaestus armor.

“We need you in the base, enemy sharpshooter just got one of our boys.” The Foxtrot captain coughed. The medic looked to his comrades.

“But our brothers and sisters on the front are dying here. This is where I’m needed.” The medic replied calmly, continuing his work. The captain sighed.

“I’ll bring him out here.” He nodded.

1 Like

Catina sent Aries a private com. “What do you think regarding weapons and Vehicles from our Prowler? For weapons, this landscape is just begging for some DMR and Sniper Rifle sharpshooting. Maybe also my SPNKr EM in case we need to hit something really, really hard.”

1 Like

Kiana cuffed Deacon to the chair he was in “just in case, now you stay here, there’s ■■■ to kick” Kiana said cracking her neck. The Dima brothers were the first to step off the pelican, the ground shuttered as they stomped off. they let out a loud roar and the red brother fired his fuel rod at the foxtrots while the blue one melted their cover with his assault beam, Kiana got high with her jetpack and started firing at them with her DMR

2 Likes