Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Daylight, ON ME!” Sky roared, charging forward. Sure, oncoming fire broke her shields, however it was a necessary sacrifice as she hopped into the trench, and the slaughter commenced. Armor and bones cracked, limbs flew, and the barren, sandy terrain became stained a fine orange with the blood of the Foxtrots

1 Like

The red brother charged forward and impaled a foxtrot with his shield as he backhanded them. then with the extra meat on his spiked shield he charged forward and slammed the body into another one

2 Likes

Catina directed the Prowler to land fairly close by and cloak, then lowered the landing ramp to allow Arrikay, Midnight, Aries and Catina onto it. Aries and Catina emerged shortly after on Catina’s Sentinel Beam Gungoose, armed with their Sniper Rifles, DMR’s,and SPNKr EM just in case the Foxtrots had any vehicles.

Catina closed the landing ramp by remote as Aries and her took up postitions in the back. And had begun sniping Foxtrots that were standing up to Daylight, allowing them to advance that much faster, as vapor trails could be seen going over Sky’s and the rest of Daylight’s heads, dropping Foxtrots defending their positions from Sky’s charge towards the fortress.

1 Like

Ana’s blades came out of her arms and fell to the ground. Her modified bubble shield came our sister well.
“She’d probably wan though to have one…” Sarah picked up the blades and handed one to Leo.
Samuel took the bubble shield.

“Please… both of you… stay safe…” Leo said as he hugged them.

“I’ll be okay… I have my knight protecting me…” Sarah said pointing at Grace.

“I’ll be okay Leo… I promise… even if I’m missing an arm I can hold my ground…” Samuel said.

Leo smiled and nodded. “We fight in honor of everyone we’ve lost…”

The twins nodded. Leo broke off and charged leading with his shield. Samuel followed right behind him.
Sarah hid behind Grace.

2 Likes

OOC: The Prowler is still on the Dark Star II, but they can still have their weapons. Also, for everyone to reference, these forts are the blood gulch bases.

The medic tried to escape, before Sky’s shotgun ended him and his patient’s misery.

Grace made sure she was taking up as much space in front of Sarah as possible, so she could take any hit coming to them.

1 Like

“Are you sure it is a good idea to have left our Prowler on those ■■■■■■■’s ship?” Catina asked Aries through another private com.

1 Like

“Shoot… I forgot about that…” Aries said.

1 Like

“You forgot?!” Catina asked through the com. “It is our way out of here. And I DO NOT want to be forced to rejoin the LR, or be stuck on the wasteland planet!” Catina added.

2 Likes

Aries curled up and cried. “Cat… I’m sorry…”

1 Like

Catina sat down and held her sniper rifle up in the air. Not at all happy that Aries would do this to both of them. “So now we need to figure out how we are going to get out of here. Especially to go home again, where our children deserve to be born and raised.”

1 Like

“We have to follow Sky…” Aries wept.

1 Like

The blue brother fired his assault beam at a group who tried to run into the fort for safety, he ended up melting the entrance and the molten rock boiled the group alive, their screams satisfied the red brother and drove him into a blood thirsty rage as, he began crawling out of his armor and decided to have his worms rip the foxtrots apart with their teeth

2 Likes

As the worms approached, the Foxtrots were ill prepared for such a versatile enemy, firing into the ground as the worms overwhelmed them.

Two Wardens approached, colored red as they elegantly moved through the canyon. “These are comfy.” Ruby commented to Jonathan. “It’s like that puppy pillow I had at Beacon.” Ruby said, as an LR scorpion rumbled into the canyon. One of the Wardens elegantly flipped the tank toward the sister Warden, impaling it on her hardlight blade.

2 Likes

“For as long as it takes to get back to our ship and leave.” Catina continued saying through the private com.

“My children will not be born and raised on board the Darsktar III, which is far too dangerous and inappropriate for them.”

“My children will not be taught to serve the LR. All they could teach them that we couldn’t anyway, is how to kill their own parents.”

“And it will be a cold day in hell before we join the LR again. Especially because that will ruin our alliance with The Swords of Sangheilios.”
Catina said, going through a list of reasons she did not want to stay near the LR, and they would probably just go back to Gao, rather than continue on to Gahlogali.

2 Likes

the worms vibrated violently which disrupted the foxtrot’s electrical equipment as they tore more apart while the blue brother focused more on killing heavily armored troops

(oh god now ruby goes insane with power lol)

2 Likes

“I promise, we won’t… Hold me…” Aries cried.

1 Like

Catina sighed, and placed her Sniper Rifle on the ground. Then picked Aries up in her arms and held her close. Realizing she went off on Aries, due to being pregnant.

“I’m just horrible right now aren’t I?” Catina asked, a sad tone in her voice.

1 Like

“Would you look at that” Lobster said lightly, as the Spartans surrounding the officer began running off, down the canyon.

“How fortunate.” Santiago said. He glanced at where they had run of too, before turning back to the officer “Could one of you grab him”

Void’s hand connected with Omnicus, backhanding him, and interrupting his teleport “You can have your fun, later.”

In a flash of purple Void dissapeared, returning a moment later, his hand wrapped around the officer’s neck.

2 Likes

“Tom, we’ve lost our first bunker on the far side.” One of the officers reported.

“Give the order that all survivors are to redirect to the second bunker. If that one falls, we are not losing the entrance.” Tom replied.

“Tom, can we fly the King yet? I’ve been waiting all d*mn day!” Eren pouted.

“Got it, wait for me to get out there, I have to see this thing in action.” Tom said. “I’ll be back.”

He finally arrived at their air strip, running for the King Vulture, as its kin began taking off one by one.

“Ma’am, large airborne hostile contacts are taking off on the ground.”

“Arm a missile pod, destroy them as they launch.” Olivia grinned wickedly.

Above Tom, his Vultures prepared to move off into the canyon for a vicious counter offensive, before one exploded into chunks of metal. The others barely had time to react before being shown the wrath of the current human technology.

“What the fck is going on!? Tell me this isn’t god dmn happening…” Eren shouted as he approached Tom. Both braced as the Vulture above them split in half, crashing around them.

“Get to the King!” 4728 ordered, running back to the Forerunner structure.

The two Wardens approached Daylight

Deceit, Lover and Joyous landed, as well as Agiselus, who supported them. Lover awkwardly turned away from Midnight.

“Lifeworkers…” Midnight shook her head.

2 Likes

“More wardens… Great” Kiana said

2 Likes