Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Grace, is something wrong?” Sarah asked.

3 Likes

“Yes… Please… I know my room doesn’t seem very comfortable… I tried my hardest for Raptor, to make it that way… But anyway… Please stay the night.” Grace said, you could feel her sadness and desperation in her voice.

4 Likes

“Then we shall go. But can you tell me a little about yourself Arrikay? Anything you care to speak of before you were composed and imprisoned here.” Catina told Arrikay as they left the main room, and Catina picked up a few of the Sentinel Beams left lying around.

“More weapons to hoard on our ship… Maybe we could get chargers for these as well.”

“Oh and Midnight, when we get back to the ship and head towards the portal, would you mind telling Aries and I about everything you had done since the battle against Sha’ten?”

2 Likes

“W-why do you want me to stay?” Sarah asked Grace nervously.

4 Likes

“There is no one that wants to talk about how they are tortured.” Arrickay spat. “We as a species seem to still be ignorant to that. I was locked away. Many surgeries, until I was a machine. They finally put me here when I couldn’t scream anymore.” Arrickay said.

Midnight shook her head no.

“Sarah, I… I just don’t think…” Grace shook her head and looked up. “Please.” Grace said, grabbing her shoulder.

3 Likes

“O-okay… I’ll stay.” Sarah said.

4 Likes

Levi made another round of absent-mindedly walking the hallways, finding Sasha laying against the wall.

Well…its something…

He approached his downed teammate, crouching down in front of her.

“Are you alright?”

“No, my leg is broken, my arm is gone and I’m missing my eye!” She retorted.

“Sorry for asking, geez” He smiled, before Sasha weakly slapped him. She let out a sigh, resigning herself to laying against the wall. ’

“But for real though…I could use a hand…”

“I noticed” Levi grinned, before being slapped once again.

“Smartaleck”

“So I’ve been told”

“Seriously dude, can you please get me up? Zeus is probably frantic!”

Levi paused for a moment, before helping her up.

“Yeah…about that…”

3 Likes

“I-I don’t want to… To scare you…” Grace backed away with tears in her eyes. She turned away from Sarah. “I’ll be f-f-fine…” Her voice hitched as she tried to mask tears

4 Likes

“we shoot dinosaurs all the time Samuel, of course I’m not scared of them” Kiana said

4 Likes

“Sorry.” Catina said to Arrikay. “Perhaps further back than that. You were a Human, that much I know. Surely you had lead an interesting life. But if you prefer not to speak about it…”

2 Likes

“Think about that next time.” Arrickay grunted.

2 Likes

Sarah hugged Grace, “Tell me what’s wrong… I won’t be scared.”

“What about her?” Samuel asked as he pointed to Kyanna.

4 Likes

“what do you mean Samuel?” Kyanna asked

4 Likes

“I d-didn’t like what S-sasha… What she s-said about him… I mean! Don’t tell her I hate her! I don’t hate her… I don’t hate Sasha… I love you, but I d-don’t hate Sasha… But I love Raptor… I gave my arm for him… I’d d-do it a million more times… A hundred million more times…” Grace cried as she hugged her tightly

5 Likes

“Well then. Maybe you’ll be happy to be free from your prison, and getting to see and read about various things.” Catina said. “And it may be even worse that you thought I meant what it was like being composed. I did some bad things and was made the way I am. Which will be more obvious, if you see me standing next to some regular Humans.” Catina added.

2 Likes

“I thought you’d be scared by them as you seem to be a lot more sensitive as of late.” Samuel answered.

“G-Grace… calm down… Take deep breaths and try to say what you’re trying to say again.” Sarah said as she hugged her.

3 Likes

“And we still hold things over others’ heads… I just wished for death and I think I still do…” Arrickay said.

@Bigthwomp

“I-I can’t… Just s-sleep with, with me s-so I don’t, don’t have n-n-nightmares…” Grace said, squeezing her as tight as possible.

4 Likes

Sarah nodded, “Okay Grace… Want me to sing to help you sleep?”

3 Likes

“What about what?” Sasha asked, ready to slap Levi once more.

“Your cat…was kinda making a ruckus, so I went to see what was up and he took off like a bullet”

“HE’S GONE!?” She screamed, her slap sounding like a gunshot. Levi gathered himself together, rubbing his sore cheek.

“No…we caught him…”

“Ah, sweet…thanks for…letting my cat out and chasing him down the hallway…”

“You’re welcome! its been a while since somebody appreciated my finer skills” Levi retorted, only to be slapped once again.

“Calm down! my cheek is gonna be freaking swollen if you keep that up!”

“Oh, my bad” She smiled, winking before slamming her fist into his stomach. Levi fell to the ground, winded while Sasha struggled to remain standing, before falling back onto the floor.

“Crazy woman! you hit like a freaking truck!”

“And your stomach feels like a rock, what the heck are you wearing!?”

“That’s my stomach you idiot!”

“I’m not the one who broke into someones room and let their cat out!”

4 Likes

“no I should be fine…” Kyanna said giggling

4 Likes