Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Alright…I’m trusting you Levi. I hope your open minded about this, so don’t go judging me what I’m about to tell you. So we can talk where ever you want to.” Blake said

3 Likes

“Alright, I’ve seen some wild stuff…By the way…do you need a pineapple?”

3 Likes

“Don’t like them.”

3 Likes

“Frick…ah well, gotta put this in the fridge…talk at my place?”

3 Likes

Blake nods as he follows Levi.

Were trusting a new guy?

So?

We need someone to talk to, we can’t always go to Jess.

3 Likes

Levi opened the door, motioning for Blake to follow as he placed the pineapple in his mini-fridge. He pulled his sheath from his back, placing it onto one of many sword-racks he had decorating his room.

“Alright, welcome to my humble abode…”

3 Likes

“Looks nice.” He said looking around the room.

3 Likes

“Thank you, I try” He smiled. “Been collecting swords for a while now…and of course, every time a holiday rolls around I am gifted an absurd about of blades…Family is great like that. I swear they’ve been making some sick joke out of it though. I’ve got plenty of Katana, so they keep giving me broadswords, or daggers…or heaven knows what else”

3 Likes

“I hear you on that, I used to collect a few long swords growing up.”

3 Likes

718575 floated down the corridors after having finished inspecting the crews quarters, he headed to the bridge. The doors slid open “this ship is in unacceptable condition, most of your crew has weapons hanging up instead of keeping them secured in the armory, one of the empty rooms as evidence of some kind of animal that has left traces of bodily fluids, animals should not be kept near crew members, your engines and slipspace drive are vastly inferior to anything my creators had, your ship can be easily compromised by a small amount of poisonous gas, your crew does not appear to respect my authority as the monitor of this ship, and i have yet to even inspect the whole thing and the list of issues is already huge” 718575 said angrily as he violently floated towards Jasper

3 Likes

“Still got 'em?” Levi asked.

3 Likes

“Ummm…just one.”

3 Likes

“I… Once I feel better… I would like to date you.” Grace smiled as best as she could.

Arrikay nodded.

“I’m sorry, who are you?” Jasper asked.

4 Likes

“Just to check real quick.” Catina said to both Arrikay and Midnight. “Would either of you be able to modify two of our vehicles?”

“Adding two Sentinel Beams to the front of this one” Catina said as she sat on her Mongoose and held onto the handlebars.

“And add the third Sentinel Beam to the front of this vehicle Aries owns.” Catina said, pointing to Aries Motorcycle,

“Also, we may need a way to charge the Sentinel Beams. Or else they will only have limited power, and will then be useless.”

“This vehicle just needs two new wheels, and I can acquire and replace them myself.” Catina said about the Warthog that Void shot the wheels to with a Binary Rifle…

“And finally, would you care to see any of the rooms besides the one Aries and I sleep in, as a place to stay?” Catina asked Arrikay. “Then let me know when I return from helping Aries fly the ship through the portal, and then slipspacing where we intend to go from here.”

2 Likes

“Neat…We’ll have to fix that sometime” Levi grinned. “So what were you going to tell me about?”

3 Likes

“718575 damaged memory the monitor of this vessel, previously a monitor on the ark”

3 Likes

“You never gave me a room…” Midnight crossed her arms.

“Did Sky bring you here?” Jasper asked, backing away.

3 Likes

“Friends?” The Warden said. He stopped “That could work.”

3 Likes

“The human female did bring me onto this ship, again onto the subject of this ship there is a long list of things that must be replaced for it to be effective” 718575 said

2 Likes

“It didn’t cross my mind, until after you had left for awhile.” Catina told Midnight. “We lost that ship anyway, after making the mistake of trusting the filth of a Human who gave it to us on Requiem.” Catina told Midnight.

“That reminds me.” Catina said as she pulled all the current ammo from her DMR, then gathered it up with the rest of the magazines from the crate, and threw them out of the ship onto The Ark “I won’t trust him with those either. More ammo can be found later on.”

“And would you like to have a room of your own?” Catina asked Midnight. “You also seemed to insist on just staying in the Cargo Hold, and I could never change your mind about anything. Even cleaning up the other ship by yourself, especially all the dead Jiralhanae that Winter just left to rot.”

2 Likes