Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

Sasha looked up at Levi, before instantly looking back down to her feet.

“I…I told you, I’m fine…”

“No, no you’re not” Vanessa retorted.

“What would you know!? you’re in a freaking wheelchair!” She snapped, attempting to stand and storm off only to find she lacked the strength to even get off the bed.

“Sasha, calm down…” Levi mutttered. “Just tell us what’s wrong…”

“Its…its me…its you…everything…” She began, inhaling as she began bawling. Levi paused, raising his eyebrow before crouching down in front of her.

“What?”

“You…Your face…your arms…”

Levi sighed, remembering that pretty much everything he used to conceal his scars was removed over the course of the day, save for his ■■■■■.

“Its nothing, its not your fault”

“Yes it is…I was the one who made him mad…” She sobbed. Vanessa looked to Levi, searching for an answer.

“Gordon was a jerk to begin with, don’t worry…I would have ticked him off sometime somehow…Heck, not even all of these were from your little blowup!”

“Would somebody please explain what the hell you’re talking about?”

3 Likes

“Do you really wish to test me?” The Warden said, the Metal of his body shifting with each step.

“I’d rather be friends.” Santiago answered gruffly " But you never know with giant killer robots."

3 Likes

“You… You can get someone better then…” Grace said.

“Cool.” Arrikay nodded.

3 Likes

“I won’t… Nobody will ever like me…” Sarah said.

3 Likes

“I like you.” Grace said. “Don’t say you’re bad.”

3 Likes

“I mean that no guy would ever want to date me…” Sarah sighed.

4 Likes

“And here we are.” Catina said to Arrikay as they boarded The Prowler, and Catina placed the Sentinel Beams near a weapons rack. “One of the vehicles, one of the rooms, and a few air vent covers could be all be fixed a little bit. But overall, this is not a bad place to live.”

3 Likes

Levi looked to Sasha, who simply hung her head.

“Back in the UNSC…I kinda had a thing with one of my squadmates, I don’t know why…but we dated for a while…and he just…” She began, unable to continue as she began sobbing once again. Levi sighed, standing up and stretching.

"She was dating our squad leader, who was a certified jerk if you’ve ever seen it. His behavior got worse and worse, constantly attacking some of us out of nowhere…verbally and physically. On our first mission, we ‘lost’ a teammate and he didn’t even bother going back to see if he was alive. He never was a big fan of ol’ Rap.

“Wait what?. You were on the same team as Aaron?” Vanessa asked, unusually curious.

“Yeah, I gave him the nickname”

“You what”

“Yeah, he was being all edgy and saying he didn’t deserve to use his real name, so I gave him a replacement and it stuck”

“Were you close?”

“Ehh…I wouldn’t say close, we shared a few good laughs and were generally the closest thing to a friend he had back then…I did cut his arm open a few times though…Nevermind that, back to what Sasha was going on about”

“Alright”

“So Gordon was a real jerk, ditched Raptor and stuff. Then Sasha had some…personal problems arise, and she flipped out…so he flipped out, tried everything he could think of to calm her down but she kept getting…worse…and when he threatened her…she…uhm…”

“I shot him…right between the eyes…” Sasha cried. Vanessa stopped and stared at her teammate, her eyes wide open in disbelief.

“You…you killed him!?”

"Yes…He just stared back, comepletely in shock…then the UNSC came…so I took Zeus and ran…’

Vanessa slightly nodded, things slightly beginning to make sense.

“What about Levi?”

“I tried to have Gordon stop what he was doing and just leave Sasha alone, so he freaked out and started blaming everyone for everything that ever went wrong, and we got into a bit of a fight…That’s where most of these scars come from…”

4 Likes

Jess finished eating as she yawned. “I’m gonna go back to sleep, thanks for brining me some food.” She said kissing him and laying back in the bed.

Blake smiled as he made his way out of the room, and wandered the halls.

So that happened.

And we thought she didn’t love us.

But she truly does…and we love her right?

Why would we ask that, if we already know the answer?

4 Likes

The room fell silent for a few moments, everyone gathering themselves together.

“So pineapple amirite?” Levi smiled.

“I’ve eaten enough, I’m gonna be sick…” Sasha replied.

“Saaaaame” Vanessa moaned.

“Alright…I’ll go…dispose of it I guess”

Should have gotten watermelon.

Levi found a plastic bag, putting the pineapple inside before wrapping his jacket around it again. He stepped outside, seeing Blake’s aimless wandering.

I know that feeling.

4 Likes

he didn’t notice Levi, still listening to his own thoughts before looking up at him, breaking the thoughts as he looks at Levi.

“Oh hey.”

4 Likes

“Hey, Blake was it?” He asked, approaching his teammate.

4 Likes

“Yeah.”

4 Likes

“How ya doing man?”

4 Likes

“Well, both good and bad.”

4 Likes

‘Alright…why?’

Ten outta ten.

4 Likes

“What do you wanna know first?”

3 Likes