Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Sarah sat down on a chair and tried to catch her breath.

2 Likes

Mariana was on board Highland Station. Murdering targets at the target range. Followed up by a visit of her own to the library, where she even reattached the suppressors to her pistol and SMG, in case she had to shoot someone and keep the noise to a minimum.

1 Like

Zorya slowly crumbled to the floor resting his hand on the wall

2 Likes

Mariana followed up her time at the shooting range and library, by visiting Ana in her room. “It’s me Ana, your stepmother.” Mariana said as she held Ana’s hand, hoping for even the slightest reaction from Ana.

1 Like

Valiynna read the vows. “Hmmm… Okay, so, since it is only husband and wife, you must duel for whoever gets that title. This is only for legal purposes.” Valiynna said.

Mary got back to her mom.

The earth beneath Gahlogali began to shake.

“All forces committed to attacking Gahlogali, make immediate adjustments to tear Borli asunder! They are attempting to flee! Their pathetic attempt at retreat shall fail!” Ab’don demanded the other Fleetmasters.

1 Like

Ana’s heart beat slightly changed at Mariana’s touch.

Sarah smiled but realized she had been cut on her arm at some point. “Give me a second Mary…” she said as wrapped a towel around the cut.

2 Likes

Catina glanced at Aries, then she turned back to Valiynna. “What manner of duel will this be?” She asked. “Energy Swords, or unarmed?”

1 Like

“A second me? A sister?” Mary asked.

“Your gifted blades.” Valiynna presented them two curveblades.

1 Like

Catina readied her new Curveblade. “Is it acceptable to surrender during a duel, rather than battle my mate?” She asked.

1 Like

“It is not.” Valiynna said.

Mary hugged her mom.

Ab’don and the other Fleetmasters approached Borli at top speed.

Kay being hopelessly outnumbered was forced to flee with his fleet, his ships slipspace jumped back to behind the moon

1 Like

“Attention, Swords of Sanghelios vessels, please assist, we are under attack by overwhelming odds against Sangheili terrorists!” Andy desperately requested, since the attacking ships had left.

More and more of Urze’s shock troops attacked Kyanna.

1 Like

“Guess I have to do this then.” Catina said. She quickly grabbed Aries’ wrist and held up her Curveblade. “Drop your weapon, you lost.”

Then Catina spoke to Valiynna, while keeping her gaze locked on Aries. “Guess I win, and will be considered the husband for legal purposes. It is fitting as I am quite often called a male as an insult. So that males of numerous species can hide the shame they feel if I prove to be more of a warrior than them.”

1 Like

Aries chuckled. “That’s my Catina.”

“Then you are married!” Valiynna said to Cat.

1 Like

“Thank you Valiynna.” Catina said. “We should soon prepare for war, as there is one or two happening on this world right now.”

“Senhora Andrade, and Senhora Andrade.” Catina said to Aries, before she kissed her.

1 Like

Aries reciprocated this.

Grace picked up a flower and presented it to Spetz.

Ab’don and his forces sped toward Borli, now united. The Gahlogali Warriors scanned the horizon, watching for their foes. The Black Moons could appear at a moment’s notice, and this would claim many of the states allied with Borli.

1 Like

Eventually the kiss ended. “Now my wife, let’s go get our armor back on. We still have a planet to help save.” Catina said. “And of course Blake will continue trying to insult me to death. And we could let Samantha know what a disrespectful ■■■ he was to Damo and Valiynna, while we did what they wanted, and made sure there is an alliance with Borli Keep.”

“understood, i am having phantoms sent to assist.” Kay responded.

Kyanna fought off the warriors, with the combined firepower of her gauss canon, sword, and flamethrowers her foes just added to the new tiling of bodies she had given this hallway.