Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“That’s good to know.” Samuel said as he kept firing.
Sarah fired at a marine. “I agree!” She said.

Leo put his carbine on his back and pulled out his energy sword and quickly took down a marine.

2 Likes

Celosia fired grenades at ONI units. She stood away from the rest of the team.

2 Likes

The tank was beginning to malfunction from its damages, as Kailtynn attmpted to fire a round it didn’t responded, as an error sound went off in the tank.

“What?! No! No! ■■■■! The Canon malfunctioned!” Kaitlynn said in a angry tone as she tried whatever she could to fix it.

2 Likes

Samuel hopped out of the turret. “Want me to take a look?” He asked as he fired his DMR.

2 Likes

“Alright, switch!” She said hopping out with her SMG, and dropping a few units, before hopping into the gunners seat.

2 Likes

Samuel jumped in and began to check what was wrong. “There’s a mechanical failure on the cannon.”

2 Likes

“Can it be fixed?”

2 Likes

Mariana had been fighting instead of talking since they encountered the ONI Scorpion. And she was using the tank for cover since it broke into the compound, using her SMG to take down an ONI soldier or two, and lobbing both of her fragmentation grenades over it, one after the other.

1 Like

“Yes.” Samuel said. “Leo! We need a repair on the tank cannon!”
Leo nodded and made his way ontop of the tank. “Cover me while I fix the problem.” He said as he opened it up and began to work.
Samuel fired his DMR.

2 Likes

“Move into the structure!” Butch ordered.

2 Likes

Kailtynn opened fire.

“Butch? How long do we need to hold our ground?”

2 Likes

“Follow me in.” He said. Sky and Grace followed.

1 Like

“Ummm…I thought I was suppose to stay out and cover you…oh ■■■■ it.” Kaitlynn hoped out. “Guys abandon the tank!”

2 Likes

Celosia ran beside Butch. She switched to her saw, as it better suited indoor combat.

2 Likes

Kyanna ran to Butch’s side

2 Likes

Mariana followed them in as she reloaded her SMG.

1 Like

Leo, Sarah and Samuel all followed Butch.

1 Like

“so what exactly are we doing now that we are here after our disastrous landing?” Kyanna asked

1 Like

Cabis stomped after butch his plasma rifle at the ready

1 Like

Leo kept his left arm hidden from Samuel and Sarah as they walked.

1 Like