Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Thank you.” Sky said. She looked bored, sad that Leo seemed as unconcerned as possible.

1 Like

“I hope you will be alright” Kyanna said holding one of Sky’s hands

2 Likes

Sky smiled up at her.

1 Like

Leo sat next to them. “Hey Sky…”

2 Likes

“Hey Leo…” Sky said, holding his hand tightly.

1 Like

She nodded as she applied the bio foam and bandages. “She’ll be fine, but she will need to get to the medbay ASAP.”

2 Likes

The Pelican arrived at the Shepard.

1 Like

Leo smiled at Sky. “You’ll be fine. I know it.”

2 Likes

Kaitlynn helped Sky up and put her arm around her shoulder. “Come on, let’s go see the docs.” She said as Blake stood up and looked at Grace. “I’m gonna need him in a few, so he can get acquainted with his new surroundings.”

2 Likes

“Thanks.” Sky smiled at Leo, before following Kaitlynn.

“Okay… Can me and Sarah play with Pumpkin later?” Grace asked.

1 Like

“Sure. Or if you want you can come with me while I get him acquainted.”

2 Likes

“I’m gonna go with Sky and Kaitlynn. You go with Blake, okay?” Sarah said to Grace.

“Let’s go make sure your arm is okay.” Leo told Kyanna.

2 Likes

“Okay… I’ll see you.” Grace hugged Sarah

1 Like

Blake took the pup and took it towards the bunk. As he entered the room he placed the pup on his bed and held his hand out to sniff again. The pup took a quick sniff then sniffed around the bed, both scents being the same. It then hopped off the bed and sniffed around more.

It began reconizing more and more smells, before finally letting out a bark.

2 Likes

Grace giggled at the bark, hugging him. “Oh Pumpkin, you’re so sweet!”

1 Like

“Are you going to stay and help with Sky?” Sarah asked Kaitlynn.

2 Likes

“Yeah. Why?” She asked her

Blake lightly chuckled shaking his head. “Just wait. In a few months he wont seem cuddly.” He told her as the pup began trying to escape to explore some more, scratching at her Arms whining.

“Also you can nickname it pumpkin but that won’t be his official name.”

2 Likes

“Okay… But I know that little Pumpkin will love me.” Grace said, letting him go.

1 Like

He dropped to the floor and shook for a second before beginning to explore again running out the door following a scent.

“Oh ■■■■. He got something.” Blake said following him

2 Likes

Grace followed as well

1 Like