Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

He grabbed her throat “cabby, sweetie, cute! These are all insults you jrashta! There is also you calling me a zealot!” He growled as he let her go

3 Likes

“Nos… You need to calm down… Think about what you’re doing… It’s just words.” Sky said.

1 Like

“Am I the only one she has not nicknamed?” Atan asked

2 Likes

“Tanny?” Sky suggested.

“Leave the female alone.” Irzon said to Nos.

1 Like

“then choose your words carefully before I decide to give my armor a fresh red paint” Leygall said

2 Likes

Atan reached for his sword. “I did not asked to be named. None of us did. So stop calling us such ridiculous names.”

3 Likes

“Nos, I…” Sky stopped herself. “Irzon, leave him alone.” Sky said, looking at the ground again.

1 Like

He slowly took deep breaths and his tone changed “thank you for understanding”

“Sky… Even I am extremely offended by how you make them” Kyanna said

1 Like

“This is gonna be a long trip.” Blake sighed

1 Like

“I am sorry. I’m wrong.” Sky sighed. She got off the Pelican. “When everyone is okay, meet me at the bar.” Sky waited for Ana.

Catina stirred, and regained consciousness. “Hurgh. This…is painful. Can someone shine a flashlight on this gash across my chestplate? An Energy Sword may have cut through it and gashed me…plus I fell on my back, and might have gotten melted armor on my skin.” Catina said through gritted teeth. “That will also be a ■■■■■ to remove if it happened.”

1 Like

Nos took one deep breath and cut a crate in half with his sword “I am okay now”

Kyanna forced herself to walk out of the pelican

“Out of all teams it had to be the super drama team” Kiana thought as she pulled her helmet off and shined a flashlight on cat like she wanted

3 Likes

Blake got up. “■■■■ it, I could use a drink now. Jäger, let’s go.” Jäger attitude suddenly changed as he wasn’t as protective or hostile, he simply stepped off the pelican and followed Blake.

“I’ll meet up with you guys in a sec.” Kaitlynn said helping Kyanna.

“Let us go brother, Unless we really have to be near the humans again.” Atan said. “She seems to know how to get to you.”

2 Likes

“that is not hard at all… I am known for my extreme anger… And being forced on a team” Nos said cutting another crate in half “only makes it worse”

2 Likes

Leo helped Kyanna as well.

2 Likes

“Well then Nos, As much as you are against being on a team. We sangheili have to stick together whenever we can, or else these humans will get us killed.”

2 Likes

“agreed brother”

2 Likes

Ana finally exited the pelican and found Sky.

2 Likes

Sky hugged Ana

“You should at least try to respect our leader.” Irzon grumbled to Nos.

1 Like

He nodded. “Funny I have not been called that since glassing of the human colony of Reach.” Atan growled at Irzon. “You are not wanted around us, leave us be.”

2 Likes