Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Sky tackled at least half of the team into the crevice

1 Like

Blake and Kaitlynn jumped into the crevice, because Sky isn’t elasta girl, and took cover.

2 Likes

Alex looked around and saw a path leading in the direction of the Covenant structure "we need to make our way through this crevice for as long as we can.

The Seraphs flew over and out of sight as daylight began to move through the crevice.

“Cabis the humans have followed us here” Sordid said as he stepped towards Cabis.
Cabis who was once again dawning his Zealot armour turned around and gave Sordid a glare “send Phlegethon, have him establish heavier patrols. The humans seem to accomplish any task without failure”
“Is this place worth it? Cabis we should glass them and leave, i do not often question your judgment but i feel Larmate may have been wrong about this world” Sordid said as he stepped towards a window and pointed “i see nothing but storm”
Cabis looked down at Sordid “inside that storm… is our future. Whatever this world is hiding, we will find it” Cabis said with a growl as he aggressively clossed his right hand into a fist “and when we find it” Cabis turned and looked out the window “everyone will knel before my new power”
Sordid bowed before leaving the room
Cabis sat in his gravity throne and tapped several of the keys. Soon two elites in red spiked armour stepped in and bowed “fetch me something to wear, that is…” Cabis looked out the window thinking “something that shows my importance in this new era”

3 Likes

Catina activated her bubble shield outside of the crevice, buying the rest of the team including her some time to make their way into it…

Catina then sent Aries another private com.

1 Like

Aries glanced at the 69 notifications and dismissed them, crossing her arms beside Catina.

2 Likes

Aries was given a seventieth private com and notification. “Acknowledge the second to last one. Muah!”

1 Like

“Can I have room to breathe?! You’re like a clingy girlfriend except we aren’t even together.” Aries said.

Grace clung to Sarah.

“You seem to know what’s happening better than us. Where to from here?” Sky asked the stupid intentionally unfinished post

2 Likes

Catina threw Aries yet another private com. “The private com I asked you to read is business related, and a little devious & vindictive because Cabis wants us dead.”

Then she spoke out loud to Aries. “Instead of moving with the team, perhaps we could walk back out into the Seraph’s field of view, and paint our fingernails?”

1 Like

Blake just facepalmed and muttered something under his breath. “Hey we’re in hostile territory, how about we all shut the f*ck up about personal issues and focus on staying alive! Or we can just do the enemy job and off ourselves.” He stated

2 Likes

Jess hoofed it towards Alex’s location, using his consolodation beacon as a guide.

2 Likes

Catina turned to Blake, then cracked her knuckles and her neck. But at least she stopped talking like he wished her to.

1 Like

Blake flipped her off, seeing how he wasn’t scared of her.

2 Likes

Aries laughed at Blake. “I mean, you and Jess have been ‘offing it’ with each other quite a bit lately, huh?” Aries sauntered toward Blake seductively. “Wouldn’t she be jealous?”

1 Like

“That Jess likes hot dogs is confirmed.” Catina chimed in.

1 Like

“You mean delgatos?” Aries asked.

1 Like

Blake rolled his eyes and muttered something in german that caused Jäger to growl.
“Exactly, I don’t blame you boy.” He told Jäger patting his head.

2 Likes

Aries jumped into Cat’s arms. “I thought that thing died like 3 missions ago.”

2 Likes

“Oh he would have, but unlike you, some people have humanity.” He smirked

2 Likes

“Enough, we’ll stop f*cking around and save our sunny, cheerful mood for when we find Cabis.” Catins said as she started walking with Aries in her arms. And she resisted the urge to play a recording of a Delgato Alpha’s growl she had saved as a sound file in her helmet.

1 Like

“Very humane to leave a girl to trade her for an ‘upgraded model’, don’t you think?” Aries asked. Grace froze up

1 Like