Halo: Reaching Out Reboot

“Is it confirmation you seek? Surely my armor tells my story itself…” Rhak said, one of his Ultra horns missing

@EvilLobsterKing

“Welcome to Frostfall.” He said.

2 Likes

0919 tilted his head to the side curiously.

2 Likes

“I have faced many klakas. And easily slain more of their kind than a hundred Kig-Yar with weapons like my own.” Shoya 'Nantkee said. “But none of these infidel’s demons. May I soon wear the hide of one of them around my neck.” Shoya said, thinking of her cloak made from the skin of a Helioskrill she hunted on Sanheilios.

1 Like

“i am only concerned that you are implying you are superior to me” maul said anger in his voice

2 Likes

Magnus sat by himself in the corner, cautiously watching the room.

Turrath snickered, faking a salute to Rhak.

2 Likes

“Oh no, I’m not implying I am superior, I am telling you that I am your superior.” Rhak said, before gagging at Shoya’s presence.

“How is it that two unworthy fighters make their way onto this team?!” He shouted at Shoya, before looking at Turrath.

“Brother…” He sneered, before punching him in the face.

Hal approached Shoya. “Charmer, isn’t he?” Sje said so only they could hear.

“Ah, the strong silent type. I see.” He said.

2 Likes

Maul stepped forward threateningly “i will have you know i have friends in high places and they would not enjoy your tone” he said with a growl before walking off

2 Likes

0919 looked into 4278’s eyes, he held the stare for several seconds.

2 Likes

Erin walked in a little late and went over to a wall and leaned on it. He then spotted a clock on the opposite wall and walked over to it after getting the creeping suspicion it didn’t work. “Oh, it doesn’t. Hmmm… Maybe if I… no not that… or maybe… not that either… Huh. Hey does anyone know how to get this clock working?”

2 Likes

“His charm must be legendary. And the damage our weapons cause must be less than the damage their weapons will cause.” Shoya said to Hal.

1 Like

“Then the Great Journey cares not for disobedient heresy. Trying to pull that on me will only hurt yourself.” Rhak said.

“What’s your name? I’m Hal… Don’t usually see females in the military.” She said.

“Attention!” Lynch shouted over everyone, Thompson and Howard beside him. All of the Foxtrots looked his way, standing straight.

2 Likes

“Then tell me what do you do for the journey. Because unlike you i can tell the difference between a disobedient heritec and a fool of a leader. And i do not belive informing people in significant places of power about someone unfit for there currently place on the journey will hurt me as you put it”

1 Like

Deacon stood at attention but didn’t let go of Emma’s hand. Yeohonathan stood directly behind him facing Lynch as well

Nos let out a sigh of annoyance but chose not to say anything.

1 Like

“Worthiness is relative, I am here because I get the job done, brother” Turrath grinned, unfazed by Rhak’s blow.

1 Like

“Shoya. Shoya 'Nantakee.” She said. “It must be my ability with both of these weapons that allowed me to join General Leree, or the Covenant as a whole.” Shoya told Hal…

1 Like

“The only person that could move me is Shipmaster Merse and the Hierarchs themselves… So you’d best not waste their time.” Rhak spat.

“You left our family, while I stayed to bring them more honor on the journey.” He said to Turrath.

“It is nice to make your acquaintance… I’m here because the Black Moons have wronged the Hierarchs and begged for redemption…” Hal said.

“I have called you all here today to witness the first ever Spartan Foxtrot Company, Frostfall. They will be the largest deployed Spartan strikeforce…” Lynch continued on as Max 0659 leaned in toward 4728.

“This doesn’t sound good…” He whispered.

“…And is to be lead by Spartan 4728! Please step forward, son…” Lynch said. He walked up and stood beside him as Lynch continued.

“He’s run into some rough spots, but he’s managed to make it back in one piece every time.” Lynch stood aside for 4728 to take the podium.

1 Like

“And how will these Black Moons redeem themselves? If we allow it?” Shoya asked.

1 Like

Vosan stood silent. He knew he had no reason to enter the conversation until he was called upon.

2 Likes

Erin looked up at the mention of 4728 from the clock he was working on. He honestly didn’t care for him that much and disagreed with some of his methods.

2 Likes

Strom had many questions, the first of which being when his head would be released

3 Likes