Hilariously Bad Advertisements

YOU CANNOT BEAT US

Slow the ad down for nightmares.

8 Likes

What were they on when they made that?

1 Like

I donā€™t know, but they must have done some more when they were working on this ad.

2 Likes

Desktop version
Pokemon Go
Desktop version
Let that sink in
Also:

This kind of speaks for itself.

14 Likes

Youā€™re going to look so cool playing Pokemon Go with a giant monitor and computer strapped to your back.

16 Likes

Someone click that Ad, I want to see what actually happens.

1 Like

I see no problem here

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good commercial you shush.

1 Like

This one is probably the dumbest ad Iā€™ve seen on television.

4 Likes

I want to find whoever though that was a good idea and burn them in the flaming pits of that one dude in the commercialā€™s nipples.

4 Likes

I donā€™t have the video but I DO remember being at my auntā€™s salon and seeing a TV with this insurance ad with the most ATROCIOUS, lifeless CGI I had ever seen in my entire life. It had a dog on an iPad and the animation was legitimately horribleā€¦

Like, I canā€™t even make a wisecrack about it or anything. It was just quite simply BAD.

1 Like

Iā€™m honestly not sure if this has been posted, butā€¦

3 Likes

itā€™s like they used every single take they got, even if it was god-awful.

i only assume they took 2-3 takes.

2 Likes

I mean I love this series but everytime Reggie comes on he basically just advertises for Nintendo.

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s Reggieā€™s job. If he didnā€™t fervently care about Nintendoā€™s well being heā€™d have been fired ages ago.

2 Likes

you love the series that spawned that tf2 vs overwatch toss?

5 Likes

Well I didnā€™t know that

i remember that.

i wish i didnt

I found some ninjago and nexo knights ads from Pakistan. The narrator is just the worst.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna resurrect this topic.

So, I finally watched Clone Wars, and in doing so, came across the old promos. This one for the Umbara arc with Pong Krell is justā€¦ sad.

(Iā€™m not gonna spoil it, though, since itā€™s probably the best arc in the show).

2 Likes