Hjalmârr the Honorable

Powerful gladiator with a nearly flawless record in the arena. He prides himself on fighting with honor, integrity, and occasionally even mercy.

I tried a couple different heads on this one I think the Inika head looks the best though. What do you guys think?

Inika

Tanma

Rau

Back

Prisma

47 Likes

Cool MOC. I think the Inika mask (the name escapes me at the moment) looks the best, too.

4 Likes

Looks great! My only problems would be the awkward connections on the elbows and ankles. Also, I like Tanma’s noble Miru better. It fits with the aesthetic better. Again, Great MOC.

Inika head’s the best.

Like your use of arm blades and digitgrade legs.

2 Likes

I would say go with the inika head.

the moc itself is nice btw.

1 Like

Both the Tanma mask and the Inika head look good, but I think the Tanma mask looks slightly better.

As for the rest of the MOC it’s great as usual.

2 Likes

I agree that the ignika head looks better.
My only problem is the lower legs. It’s kind of a weird shape for legs.

The rest looks great though. Big fan of how the blades are attached to the arms.

2 Likes

I think the Tanma mask looks best, but maybe youse eleck’s and Hali’s 2007 lime joints for the foot connectors, they are more durability and have more friction.

1 Like

Inika looks the best, nice work on the moc.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. Do those pieces really have more durability? I’ve found that they all crack. Except for this kind, because the sides are thicker:

The problem with those is that they only come in a few colors.

3 Likes

I’d say the Inika mask is slightly better than Tanma’s mask. Also love the legs and arm blades.

1 Like

Stick with the mustache.

2 Likes

I love the look of the legs, that’s a really interesting way to do a digitigrade design!

The Inika mask looks fine, but I can’t help but feel like a more gladiator-like mask might help the theming better.

The green crotch piece is a little out of place, but it looks better with a green mask. The Ben 10 logo also does too, but little can be done about that, so it’s fine.

Really awesome! Nice work!

1 Like

WRIST BLADES. They’re my version of spaceship.

First up, love the look and especially the design of the legs and I prefer the Inika mask or Tanma’s mask. The back and arm designs are really interesting, nice job but are those arms stable or do they move a bit? I can’t figure the connection out for the foot piece to the lower arm.

1 Like

You never fail to impress me

1 Like

Thanks man. The lower arms are really stable actually. Here’s a close up pic of how they’re built.

You know what’s not stable though? The hands. Those green ball joints are so loose. I have like 12 of them, and they’re all like that. Design flaw perhaps? It’s quite annoying.

5 Likes

Ohhhhh it’s a 2 long axle, yeah I have the same issue with some black ball joints like that.

1 Like

For me, only the green ball joints are loose.

1 Like

Me too. The red and black ones are fine.

i really like it, but since i know that Ben 10 logo I unintentionally see it as a Ben 10 alien, maybe if something was over that logo, i like that mask swapping like as if he is changing his fighting style with each mask.

1 Like