Hordika General of the Visorak, Vakama

Hello! Once again one of my friends from Chile-Nui came to my house to buy off some parts I didn’t use and I got a bunch of ideas for new MOC’s, one of those was making a version of Vakama Hordika in Metru Green, and thus I did it!

Here’s my Green Vakama. Fully transformed into a humanoid rahi-like sentient creature and made only with thoughts of silverish fire and power on his head.

[Ideas: Karzahni’s version of Vakama Hordika’s mask in metru green. A counterfeit Vakama Hordika Weapon in green with silver fire]

[POSTER SHOT]

[ATTACK POSE]

[RHOTUKA SPINNERS]

[BACK PHOTO]

[READY TO ATTACK]

[READY TO FIRE!.. Literally]

Enjoy! I had a blast making this MOC. I hope you guys enjoy it!

19 Likes

What is with the lighting/effect? I know you’ve done this previously, but the yellow, tan/gold doesn’t look right.

The abominable appearance defiantly help the concept, but he hardly resemble Vakama despite some of his pieces recolor is used. Placement of the Ehlek head stickout, but the yellow and silver isn’t too distracting despite the image resolution-

2 Likes

Yeah, I need to fix my camera, it’s the filter. It gives off a olden yellowish color for “Toys”. The Ehlek head sadly has to be there since it holds the torso together with the hips. Thanks for your feedback, though!

1 Like

It’s not easy being green.

3 Likes

Chile-nui like viva Chile mierda?

1 Like

Ue-yui! :slight_smile: Viva Chile jajajaja. But oh well. yeah, something like that.