Horrifying Revelations

What if I told you…
The reason Daft and Punk always wear their helmets is to hide their alien faces.

17 Likes

I would say that I welcome our new French Robot Alien Overlords.

8 Likes

So they weren’t Human After All.

9 Likes

I believe this belongs here :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

THAT’S WHY THERE’S A TOHUNGA ARM ON IT!!!

Mind Blown

@ChuckPorris Oh Mata Nui preserve us…

Edited for Double Post -Nyran.

Again

3 Likes

That really… Creeped in my Soul.

Also, why hasn’t LEGO created their own BIONICLE song? I mean, they’ve done it with a few other themes such as Ninjago…

looks at Ninjago’s “NINJA GO” song.

Hmm… you know what? Just keep taking songs from Cryoshell.

Edited for Double Post -Nyran

4 Likes

I guess you could say… It’s the Illumaku-
gunshot
dies of gunshot overdose

7 Likes

So Goofy’s a dog, and Mickey’s dog is a dog.
What’s the difference?

11 Likes

Pluto is the one in the hole!

1 Like

Ugh…

Evolution, I guess? If Monkeys and Humans apparently came from the same ancestor, I guess it can work the same way?

I dunno. I highly doubt this. I think Disney just doesn’t care about it.

3 Likes

One is anthropomorphized, and the other isn’t.

3 Likes

Horrifying revelation?

Great Beings create stuff, right? What makes you think they procreate or even evolved? higher power

So I just had this thought:

What if Mata Nui is a Makuta? And when I say Makuta I mean more of a broad term such as being made of Antidermis.

First off, Teridax refers to him as his brother. While we’ve all assumed that was figurative, what if he really meant it?

Also, why is it that only beings of Antidermis are able to take control of the robot? I know they can already allow themselves into robotic bodies, but perhaps Mata Nui was also made out of Antidermis as well.

On the topic of body-transferring, Mata Nui is able to transfer himself from the body of his Glatorian/whatever form into the robot. Seem suspicious?

And if you’re still not having it, what about the event in Greg Farshtey’s blog that he explains what Bionicle 5 would’ve been like where Mata Nui uses a Makuta Power

If you have anything to add feel free.

9 Likes

Hmmmm… Very interesting, but the only thing is that Makuta weren’t originally made of Antidermis, they just evolved that way.

2 Likes

I know, it’s just a random thought that popped into my head…

UNLESS MATA NUI WAS A MAKUTA WHO HAD HIS EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS SPED UP!

…or maybe Makuta are devolved versions of Mata Nui so they wouldn’t become too smart. Gaah, I’m confused!

8 Likes

what if takua (an Av- matoran) got into a boxor (made of dead altered Av-matoran parts) to fight a Bohrok (a dead altered Av-matoran) O.o

9 Likes

And (I know this is canonically wrong :P) he was rebuilt with bohrok parts while operating the boxor.

1 Like

… but Mata Nui is a giant robot. He can’t be an evolved Makuta: he created the Makuta.

7 Likes

HE CREATED THEM IN HIS OWN IMAGE!

snaps fingers

Orrrrrr THE MAKUTA ARE ALL PARTS OF HIM!

6 Likes

The Makuta are parts of the antidermis.
The antidermis was created by Mata Nui, and while there’s nothing stating that he was not antidermis, it wouldn’t make any sense at all. :laughing:

1 Like