Horrifying Revelations

But there’s no evidence against it, either!

#IT’S CANON

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s how the fandom seems to see things sometimes. :expressionless: Haha.

7 Likes

While I see what @Chro means, I have a theory. To start, take a look at the first paragraph of THIS PAGE

Here we learn 2 important things:

1. Mata Nui did indeed create the Makuta from Antidermis
  2. The Great Beings made the Antidermis itself

Now consider what we know of how the Great Spirit Robot was created. Note this interesting point speaking of the Great Beings:

Now we know that the great beings were somewhat rushed, here we see that they left some work to be finished by their creations. Now look at one more quote from BS01, this time from the Great Spirit Robot page:

We see here that ANOTHER robot was meant to be constructed. Now I’ll be honest, I cannot find confirmation of the following info, but I’m pretty sure I heard it somewhere that Makuta Teridax was meant to take control of that second robot. All told then, this is my theory:

Mata Nui could be the first of the Makuta species created by the Great beings. Not having time to make another for the second robot they planned on, they put the required ingredients in the Great Spirit Robot. Mata Nui then made the Makuta and they naturally evolved to the required state to control the robot. Then, when Mata Nui returned, there would be a “pilot” for the second robot and their destiny would be completed by repairing Spherus Magna together.

Do note, I am a stickler for cannon, so I do not actually believe this, I just thought it up based on what @Mist said

12 Likes

When you explain it with rationale like that, it sounds somewhat possible

6 Likes

Mata Nui did create the Makuta, so it isn’t far stretched to say he could use some of their powers. Also, the 5th movie was never canon, so using as justification isn’t necessarily the most stable grounds.

Also, something just occurred to me.

What form was Mata Nui in? The Matoran Universe was his body, so did he take a different form before assuming control of the GSR?

As for the on-topicness of this post, I was joking around on a different topic that totally doesn’t exist:

I only just now realized the implications of a Red Star Zombie Matoran story arc.

2 Likes

Red Star = Dead Space
The Pit = Bioshock
Voya Nui = Far Cry JMP

Um… what am I missing?

6 Likes

Mask of Creation - Halo

That makes no sense at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

Halo…wouldn’t that be the mask of… intergalactic genocide? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

No, the Mask just looks like something a Prophet would wear.

2 Likes

But I’m talking about locations and plot connected to various video games, not items looking like specific characters… :laughing:

2 Likes

Rahkshi - Naazguls

Also Akamai has hamer made of 2 LIVING heads… pohatu and tahu have their faces smashed in kaita form ;-;

7 Likes

Voya Nui = Dead Island/ Farcry?

1 Like

Yeah, Far Cry fits with Voya Nui. Good one.

4 Likes

Metru Nui - Crysis

05 Metru Nui - Crysis 3

5 Likes

Mata Nui = BIONICLE The Game

Wait…

6 Likes

Well, this revelation isn’t very horrifying, but I’ll list it anyway.

The Protector of Jungle is of the element of Jungle, but his weapon is called the Air Elemental Flame Bow.

Also, @Creep, Jaller - Frodo.

10 Likes

Scarilian secretly works for lego.
Dun dun dun.

9 Likes

I WAS RIGHT!!! i knew it!

3 Likes

Hero Factory is actually the story of the great beings attempts to make Toa…

They must never know…

26 Likes