Horse in the Garage

I’m guessing that the horse that went left’nt and rightn’t lived.

My horse follows matau’s advice and goes left.

1 Like

Right. it lives

2 Likes

New horse. It goes left

3 Likes

My horse goes beyond the call of duty

1 Like

Once the horse has finished playing Call Of Duty, it trots right.

1 Like

the horse goes down
but not out

1 Like

the horse dies.
I’m sorry, I mean it goes(t)

2 Likes

One can lead the horse to water (on the left) 20 cannot make it drink (but the next person can choose if it lives or dice)

1 Like

The horse takes whatever action leads to it death because I am here to kill horses

2 Likes

Welcome back! It saddens me so much when reading through old topics to see so many faces of people I’ll never get to know, so to see you, someone who it seems was very active in the past, is very welcome.

You live up to your name, you evilest of (or we could say a king of) crustaceans!

The horse trots left.

4 Likes

why did nobody like my pun
because of this, the horse goes left

1 Like

Okay, so the horse trots right.

1 Like

I’m in a good mood. The horse goes right, and escapes a life of suffering via swift death.

2 Likes

You had me in the first half, not gonna lie.

The next horse goes right.

2 Likes

thankfully, the path to the right leads to a beach, where the horse contemplates existence as the waves roll in.

It then goes left.

1 Like

@squeaverking I don’t know if there’s a rule about the person who completes the cycle being someone other than the two participants but whatever.

You did it, we did it, the horse is free. After walking off the beach it arrives at a bluff, stands and watches the sunset for the first time in it’s life. Emotional stuff really.

3 Likes

The horse is an illiterate author, so it goes write.

4 Likes

And since it’s already done that, the other way is all that’s left.

2 Likes

And thus the horse lived, happily ever after.

The next horse trots right.

1 Like

This horse goes left. And all that is left is tears. Tears for the dead horse. The horse dies

Yeah, it’s nice to occasionally poke my head back in around my 'ol stomping grounds

2 Likes