Hour of Heroes - Signups (OOC Topic)

Oh ok

Yeah, I’d say Steeljaw can have another weapon/ability.

What would be the best way to introduce my character?

1 Like

You could have him choose this moment as a way to attack, possibly have him spot Armageddon and follow him, wait for Detlas to show up and try to engage him… There’s a lot of options.

Also, @TheMOCingbird I’d prefer you preface your post with IC. If enough people would prefer not to I’ll abolish the idea, but for now try to preface them.

2 Likes

ok, I’ll do my best to remember

wait, how is she motioning for Bracer to get down, he’s still in the distance on his motorcycle

1 Like

She can’t take chances here. Whoever caused those explosives was able to trigger two within a couple seconds, and a third in the middle of the square. She needs to make sure that Bracer lays low as soon as possible or he just may find his head a little… Missing.

I thought we were talking about Vladin, seeing that you said that you don’t include basics fighting and sword fighting skills as an ability.

For a Hero? that’s par for the course. They have to know that; it’s an essential.

And he can have another weapon slot, but you have to clarify on that plasma blaster. You’re welcome to the description I offered, but if you don’t like it you have to write one of your own.

OK? I’ll edit the sign-ups with everything accumulated in the past 20 or so replies.

…That’s not what I’m asking. I offered you a specific description.[quote=“Ghid, post:31, topic:48387”]
It can launch one blast at a time and takes a little while to recharge it. This blast, while slower than normal ammunition, has quite the kick to it and can blow a hole in steel plating.
[/quote]

I even quoted you, and you quoted this section in particular.

Yes, I am going to edit the original topic with the description you gave about the blaster.
EDIT: Done.

Vladin Approved.

Steeljaw Approved.

1 Like

Finally!

Quick question,
Would tools like radios or binoculars take a weapon/ability slot?

Probably not

1 Like

I would like to know who’s shooting him, because if I recall correctly (and I do), the bullets Detlas is firing… Blow things up.

You can’t assume a bullet is being fired from a character unless there’s gunfire everywhere, if the character doesn’t state the action. Detlas hasn’t fired another shot since the last post, so I don’t know where this one came from.

it must’ve been the work of a floating gun

1 Like

oof with all the explosions I was just under the impression there was gunfire everywhere, especially considering the moment I landed a bullet whizzed by me

Yes, and there was a specific character action to accompany that. If Detlas really did shoot you in the arm, you’d better change your hero name to Lefty.

1 Like