How long does it take for you to post MOCs?

By this question, I’m asking about the time period between when you finish a MOC, to when you first post it on any site. It would also be nice if you could include the reasoning for the time. For me, it normally takes about a month because I’m lazy.

4 Likes

A month or so, longest was between 2-3 years, shortest was a day.

1 Like

Anywhere between an hour or several weeks, whenever I’m motivated and when it’s convenient.

2 Likes

When I finish a MOC which doesn’t happen much, I usually post it in a few hours.

1 Like

Depends. Sometimes an hour, day, week. Then with ldd it takes a while since I like to order parts so I have a physical moc. I have one new transformer complete there but I’m planning to order the parts to build it before posting.

1 Like

Taking pictures and writing the accompanying fluff can take an hour or two. I’m also incredibly lazy so that helps.

1 Like

Hours to days. Never over a week. Mine aren’t worth keeping so they are broken up pretty quickly

1 Like

A month to a year depending on the moc. Building them takes a day or two :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

!

3 Likes

Of course this is usually due to a sheer lack of motivation when it comes to writing their bios.

Pictures themselves are usually taken a few minutes after completion.

4 Likes

Ahahahhaha

I hardly post anymore

3 Likes

Why’d you say preferences?

4 Likes

Anywhere from an hour to two weeks, due to not having time to take pictures and being lazy.

Since other things gets in the way so to say.

! I totally am thou :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We’re all lazy.
Edit: How do you get that font?

2 Likes

True

@Jakander they are pictures I made with piskal on a 15x15 pixel base then I just import them from drive.

1 Like

No hugs or kisses for you.

1 Like

? :sob:

But seriously thou it wasn’t to hard to accomplish! Also a matoran alphabet font should exist but of course I’m to lazy to do that

1 Like

Usually within an hour

Years.

When I still built MOCs regularly it was usually about a day or two at most. Maybe a few hours at minimum. I liked to have a little time to admire my work before I shared it.

2 Likes

From when I finish them? A few minutes to a few hours, sometimes a day or two.

From when I start them? Forever.

2 Likes