How long would you choose to live?

Is the definition of Infinity not that it encompasses all?

9 Likes

Nyran’s right. you can’t have more than infinity.

2 Likes

By your rules, perhaps that is true, but in here, all infinites are just that: infinity. This is not a debate as the rules are clearly stated in the first post, and they have been clarified here as well as beforehand.

3 Likes

Tell that to God, He is beyond infinity.

Okay. No.

We’re not gonna be dragging religion into this any farther.

As a result, I will leave it at that.

9 Likes

This is not a place to debate whether or not the God you believe in exists beyond infinity. This is a hypothetical situation, we’re not bringing anybody’s God into this.

The rules are stated.

Follow them.

7 Likes

I’d just leave it blank.
When I die is one of the few things that I just don’t want to know. plus I’m certain that at least my closest friends would choose the same.

6 Likes

Infinity +10

“I reject your reality, and substitute my own.”

6 Likes

#TURN lT UP TO 11

6 Likes

Forget adding 1, 2, 3, 75, 987…

Infinity to the power of infinity and beyond! spoiler[/spoiler]

The day you turn infinity up to 11 is the day you break reality. Stay safe and don’t turn break reality, kids.

4 Likes

Take the limit of infinity as infinity approaches 11, first.

1 Like

“Men that are trapped by the chains of maybe can never reach their dreams.”

-MT

1 Like

I choose 3.

On one hand, I’d like to live another 60-80 years (the rest of my natural life). On the other hand, I think that, should I choose to live for a couple hundred/thousand years, humanity will progress at a rapid enough rate that I won’t ever get bored of finding out what we think of next.

1 Like

I would want to live out my life like a normal person…

2 Likes

One does not decide for themself how long they will live. It is the that claw decides who will go and who will stay.

9 Likes

So, the obvious choice is to not mess with time nor life.

To humor the idea of picking the age I’d live to; I’d probably choose to live up to about 986 years, or to year 3001.

A more realistic choice would be to cut my body’s aging rate (can I do that) to 1/3 and live 150 years to physically age to 50.

as for the infinity bros? No thank you, I’ll gladly die.

I’d take 150 years. It seems like just the right amount of time to do everything you want, and not go insane.

Long enough to see the milky Way and Andromeda collide.

3 Likes