How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

The Mod Squad forced my tablet to autocorrect it into More Quad

1 Like

I awoke on a nice spring-ish morning, feeling great. I came downstairs to feed the dog. But when I went to scoop up a cup of dogfood only to be hit by something in the dark.

It was my dog.

My dog quickly snatched my leg, sinking his little puppy teeth into it. I fell onto the floor as he barreled into my chest. he then sunk his teeth into my throat as he growled one sentence.

Hail Waj

9 Likes

blamewaj

1 Like

The Mod Squad ruined my life by making me dream about Mayor McCheese.

6 Likes

The Mod squad ruined my life by making me read that. shudders

1 Like

I was having a wonderful dream: A cute girl wanted to kiss me after giving me al of the titian returns figures. But then, something happened. I heard a voice in the distance:

Hail Waj.

I had no idea what it was until the girl got dragged away, with the voice repeating again:

Hail Waj

Then someone came by grabbing all of my Titans return figures and whispered:

Blame Wa-er, I mean Hail Waj.

Then Waj walked up to me, grabbed his sword, and said:

Dude your alarm clock has been going off for five minutes.

I’ve been scarred since.

9 Likes

Really?

The mod squad put me in this green goo:

Now I’m a mutant.

3 Likes

John went back in time and poisoned the waterhole. Killing my great-great-great-great-great-great granddaddy.

Now I don’t exist in that timeline.

5 Likes

Jogn roasted me so hard.

It made me sad.

He ruined me.

4 Likes

Welcome to the club, Cronk

8 Likes

I was walking through an alley with my parents when @Political_Slime appeared.

He gunned down my parents, making me an orphan.

I traveled the globe for years, training to be the best in every crime fighting field.

I returned home to my city and donned the moniker of the Bat to strike fear into the hearts of the Mod Squad.

######Oh wait, wrong origin story…

9 Likes

I used to be a great comedian, I could draw laughter from a room easy as i could breathe, Then I decided to crack a weak joke on @Political_Slime, he replied with sarcasim “Hilarious and Original” He must have been in a bad mood, for him to snap like that. It didn’t matter, my sense of humor was killed that day.

5 Likes

And I, umm, I figured out your secret identity at nine.
And you trained me.
And then the mod’s henchmen killed my father.
And that’s totally how my avatar became Red Robin.

3 Likes

Geez

I didn’t realize I’d become The Sour Knight

11 Likes

I must challenge Slime to obtain a Darkrai Code
and I know he shall cheat
like the Politician slime he is

2 Likes

One day, I was allowed entrance to a Mod PM. I was told to be quiet, and mind my place. I listened to them as they spoke, hearing their plans for the Boards.
“The concentration of double posts is located here. Some of the most obscene misdemeanors can be found here, including several triple-posts.” Slime started. “I recommend sending Indi in to deal with it.”
“But Indi is the most battered down Moderator by far, he’ll be slaughtered!” responded Waj.
“Exactly, because while Indi deals with this topic, we’ll move in Jogn Smat to close down all of the most fun topics on the Boards, using Indi as a diversion. What better to use as a diversion, than a beaten down Mod?” Slime responded.
Then I spoke out, in defiance of what I had promised. “You can’t just sacrifice your Mods like that! They have lives, families! Indi loves the Boards, you can’t just abuse his trust like that!”
I immediately realized my mistake, I had disrespected the Mods. I was challenged to a duel in a children’s card game with the Mod I had disrespected. I accepted, but I was surprised to find not Slime, but Kahi sitting across from me. You see, I had disrespected Slime’s plan, but by doing so in the Mod PM, I had disrespected the head admin. I refused to fight a man I looked up to so much, and he called my refusal to duel him weak. I was banished from the Boards until I could restore my honor by finding the one who would bring down the Mods, the Avatar.

Turns out, that just meant Nyran’s avatar, which is pretty easy to find.

6 Likes

the Mods decided to ruin Images for every one by using a broken URL
/s

9 Likes

I can’t view pictures because of the new site domain…

1 Like

They killed me. Now I’m just a ghost inhabiting a laptop. Death is dreary in here.

3 Likes

I would blame Jogn, but because it’s a trend, I blame Waj.

10 Likes