they forgot the pepperonis on my pizza

6 Likes

They put pepporoni on my cheese pizza…

7 Likes

I didn’t get any pizza at all

8 Likes

They gave me a pizza I didn’t want.

4 Likes

They didn’t give me pizza, but pizza rolls. Which I absolutely despise.

6 Likes

They gave me a pizza that I didn’t order, but I pretended that I did so I could get free pizza. Then it turned out to be a vegan pizza. Now I’m stuck with a pizza I don’t want, but I hate wasting food. Who eats a pizza without cheese or meat?

4 Likes

They gave me free pizza.

Wait.

That’s a great thing. Thanks Mod Squad. You made my life better!

11 Likes

Lies!

8 Likes

Funny, someone just stole my pizza.

It must have been a coincidental mishap.

5 Likes

Huh, Cronk got a free pizza while other people are complaining about losing pizzas to the mod squad, Cronk’s in the mod squad. Guys Cronk stole your pizzas

12 Likes

N-no I didn’t.

It’s all just a funny coincidence.

inb4 the “Lock your doors because Cronk is gonna steal your stuff” topic is created.

11 Likes

@Winterstorm345 was he also the one who pawned the vegan pizzas on @pizzacheetah and myself?

2 Likes

The plot thickens,
The Mod Squad stole my homework, it was worth 50% of my grade

5 Likes

What a darn shame.

That was very mean of the Mod Squad.

Thankfully I got my homework turned in for the year.

10 Likes

This topic has become the [quote=“Chronicler, post:179, topic:23488”]
“Lock your doors because Cronk the Mod Squad is gonna steal your stuff” topic
[/quote]

7 Likes

So I was eating a cookie.

The Mod Squad stole my cookie, broke it up, and tried to convince me that they’d scattered the peice across the land.
When I got to one, there was a note.
“Wii at ur cuki u suk hyuk hyuk”
Then they beat me up and pushed me into a vat of acid, turning me into a spooky skeleton.

:stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Wow. Those guys sure are meanies.

10 Likes

@John_Smith went back in time, stole all me BIonicles and made me lose memory of bonklez until 2015 :C
Sad life when you have no idea Bionicle existed until 2015 :C

5 Likes

The Mod Squad ruined my life by making a podcast that I watch more than the TTV podcast, but making it half as long, effectively adding thirty minutes to my free time that I have no idea what to do with. Thanks, Mod Squad, what am I supposed to do with thirty extra minutes of free time?!

8 Likes

@John_Smith has never seen Jumanji! He’s a terrible mod! Kahi, take him to the mod table and have him exspelled!

9 Likes