Guess the end is nigh.

~Hawkeye

11 Likes

I dunno it’d probably end with Eljay getting fired or something

2 Likes

Why is this so strangely accurate?

3 Likes

Sounds almost cute

Who will grow up with their parents’ BIONICLE influence, learn about their parents’ old YouTube channel, contact each other, and start…

TTV: G2

3 Likes

Lol that is a good one…

What will they make up? G4? Actually…

I would honestly see a new set of cast members progressively sign on to Ttv over time and eventually they would take over, possibly have one other older cast members on a particular episode once in a while as like a special or something. Possibly Ttv May evolve into something else that goes beyond LEGO. I mean, as far as I understand, they talked more of general LEGO as opposed to just exclusively talking about Bionicle. Probably do more other let’s plays of other games.

Ttv may evolve over time into something different.

With my conquest

1 Like

"So, I hear TTV’s been talking about nuking it. People are asking me, “Why?”, and all I’ve really got to say to that is…
TTV doesn’t end 'til I say it ends, and that’s why I don’t talk, 'cause it doesn’t end 'til I say it ends."

• Kini

“Kini’s got no authority here.”

• Meso
4 Likes

Meso can Fight me

~Hawkeye

4 Likes

What episode is this from?

Brickfair VA earlier this month, my cell phone was the only thing recording at the time.

1 Like

Nice! You were at Brickfair? What BIONICLE table were you hanging out at?

Me after watching the “The TTV Channel is splitting up” video :hushed:

jk, I know it’s not the end and I am glad they emphasize in the video that The Boards are here to stay…when you look at sections of the site like this, it really is so dead and needs life breathed into it. I am hopeful about the future of The Boards and the changes to come. I was a “System” fan before liking Bionicle, so the new channel and content are very welcome, and I would love to see the Boards advertised more to a new audience and for the content here to diversify as a result.

6 Likes

Abruptly

7 Likes

It will end when @Eljay removes his mask. In a post-credits scene that is so short you have to do a frame-by-frame analysis to see his face.

1 Like

If that happens that would be the biggest and most unexpected plot-twist ngl. I would be seriously bamboozled. And would probably become a Lego conspiracy theorist.

2 Likes