HowTo: MOC Tutorials

The body looks interesting, I would still like to see, or at least have the possibility to.

So, the front of the torso. That’s what I figured.

I assume you want the snout of the headpiece facing downwards?

1 Like

Pretty much.

Hm.

There’s a few different designs that have come to mind, but I’m going to need to know a little more about it. Maybe we should take this to a Private Chat so as not to clutter the topic?

1 Like

I found this technique of hands that used in my King Scorpio, I started liking it and I wanted other people to see it ( of course you can use it)

2 Likes

@HewksDKowlihad requested a how-to on my new style of Matoran, so here it is.
The finished model is this guy:

The needed parts:

Instructions:

And here’s the extra construction for the mask merchant, allowing him to carry masks:

21 Likes

Can i use a normal hordika foot without the side blades?

shore
even though i don’t really need it now

1 Like

Hey, I got a question. Anyone know or have ideas on how to build a mace like this?

http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/8/f/8f4fea793e884d9f40c8d8423c3de72035d09758.jpg

You could probably use gears.

Depending on size, you could maybe us Skull Basher’s axe piece and put 6 of them in a ring, they’re a similar shape to what you’re looking for

That actually looks… Really easy. Lemme see what I can whip up.

Also @Voxumo I haven’t forgotten about your request with the torso, but life has been complicated lately.

1 Like

just a quick and simple thing i found whilst messing about with parts. so I hate it when the large foot piece is used as a hand as the angle of the wrist is just weird, as shown bellow.

So I realised that on the bottom of the foot there is a hole big enough to act as a socket for a ball joint.

Doing this makes it so there is no longer the awkward 90* angle. Enjoy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Does this have stress on the part?

1 Like

not at all :slight_smile: I actually think it was intentional as looking into the hole there is a curve at the bottom allowing movement

3 Likes

Sounds great. I may try it once.

2 Likes

oh yea, that connection.

i used it on my makuta MOC, back when the contest was up.

i also know @Gringat discovered this himself a month or so back.

3 Likes

fair enough, just stumbled on it now and thought i would post it :slight_smile: I dont really use G2 pieces that often you see haha

Pretty sure @Oniwah stumbled across that one before I did.

1 Like

before august?

huh.